Coaches that have been on auto!

Discussion in '4th and Long' started by Anthrax78, Nov 20, 2012.

1. Anthrax78

Anthrax78 Walk On

As far as I can tell Snozberriez8198 , we have several coaches that need to be either checked on or have vanished altogether. If we clear these guys out we can get replacement coaches in before season ends so they can make roster moves. If I list anyone and you still want to be in the league contact the commish or post here.

BigGameFrank
    Xbboyxgotxswagx
    tothevictors56
    RabidPanther
    DashingHEEL
    Dux

There maybe more but none of these guys have been on TSO for close to a month. If anyone would like to join the league or knows someone who plays sim ball and shows up for their games please have them send Snozberriez a message so we can get this league up and running again.

killaFish7718
    Reickross
    jay2149
    DirtSouthDan
    BLACKJ414
    gtstang86
    Corey C.
    yogibear
    DUMB_N1CE
    qclassic 22
    Troy J.
    Doc Holliday904
    TheGreatCV
    MIZ_LOU84
    roll2tide

Last edited: Nov 20, 2012
  2. Snozberriez8198

Snozberriez8198 10 Star Recruit

Yes, if you guys can recruit I believe we can make this the top league on the site guys!!!

3. Doc Holliday904

Doc Holliday904 Walk On

Yea the inactivity is killing me

4. Doc Holliday904

Doc Holliday904 Walk On

If I could get a list of teams that are open I could do some recruiting.

5. Snozberriez8198

Bengals browns titans colts Dolphins raiders bears eagles rams cardinals plus the teams of everyone inactive from above. I would like to create a "league commitee" to run the league in a calaborative way. Maybe 3-4 guys to monitor different things....game scheduling....inactivity...keeping stats realistic etc...

6. Doc Holliday904

Doc Holliday904 Walk On

I could be apart of that commitee

7. Snozberriez8198

yes doc you were one of the ones I was going to ask. What I would want or expect is 2 things from each person each week...monitoring and some content. Anyone else interested??

8. DirtSouthDan

DirtSouthDan Walk On

Sounds good. I was wondering if this league was going to last. I joined right when the league seemed to falll off.

9. TheGreatCV

TheGreatCV Walk On

We need to get this league going again...

I know i missed a game vs auto pilot, but I started the game and went to take the dog out and my girl shut off the xbox to watch TV lol. I directed a gamer to the site, Benz80. I think he agreed to the rules in the rules thread, but he just left for a cruise this past sunday. when he gets back I'm sure he will join up.

• Like Like x 1
  10. Dux

Dux Walk On

Hey guys,

I apologize for my recent absences. I have been extraordinarily busy with RL lately, and as I see so no sign of this trend reversing, I am afraid that I can no longer actively participate in the league. I would like to open up my slot so that someone more active can get a chance to use the team. If I need to do anything on XBL (like "Retire") to make this happen, just let me know in this thread or a PM and I will do so as soon as I am able. I wish I could keep playing with y'all -- the games I have been involved with were a blast -- but I just don't have the time. Thanks for the opportunity and good luck with the league going forward!

• Like Like x 1
  11. Anthrax78

Anthrax78 Walk On

Thanks for posting Dux