Archived Coaching Carousel Rule Change

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by JerzeyReign, Nov 22, 2011.

1. JerzeyReign

JerzeyReign #BeatOhio

Not sure if I just said this to myself or mentioned it to the entire league but you are free to go wherever you want in the OD. The only stipulation is that you complete the ENTIRE contract of the school you jumped to. If you sign an extension you may jump whenever OR if its your dream school you may terminate your contract earlier. If they want to hire you, go for the gold.

So if you're not feeling a school for whatever reason, feel free to move. This does not extend to me removing you and then re-inviting you into the OD.

@KnightNoles

-- This probably is a good thing for you since you said you wanted to play with Kentucky eventually. In fact, that situation was the reason I dropped all the other craziness I was trying to imply when the game first released.

• Like Like x 2
  2. smace767

smace767 Walk On

im stayin. im the 5th highest rated school in the B1G and im tryin to build an east coast northern dynasty using mostly kids from jersey, Ohio, Penn. The one thing im gonna have to do is go south for some speed every class with a few recruits.

3. JerzeyReign

JerzeyReign #BeatOhio

Well, you might as well get out of Jersey... my block!!!

• Like Like x 2
  4. smace767

smace767 Walk On

Your block is in my city and my hood! Pay the fee or move out!

I only want a few bites, but like a Nittany Lion, i eat first!

5. JerzeyReign

JerzeyReign #BeatOhio

*enter Jerry Sandusky joke here*

:p

• Like Like x 1
  6. bigtubb_

bigtubb_ Walk On

lol um lol lol lol

7. smace767

smace767 Walk On

We luv da kids "Trick Daddy voice"

• Like Like x 1
  8. benbuckeye

benbuckeye Walk On

BAHAHHAHA wow...iI better not hear a rythmic slapping noise on the other side of the mic if im playing you jerzey....

9. bigtubb_

bigtubb_ Walk On

no, he's gonna sing Urban Crier *clapppppp clapppppp clap-clap-clap* Urban Crier *clapppppp clapppppp clap-clap-clap*

• Like Like x 1
  10. JerzeyReign

JerzeyReign #BeatOhio

Wow... I just can't.... wow.... that... just...happened... lol

Sidenote: Some 'sim' OS 2k player just got an earful of my lovely 'mic etiquette'

11. JerzeyReign

JerzeyReign #BeatOhio

No comment either!

12. Bamaboiking

Bamaboiking Walk On

JerzeyReign

so since i fulfilled my 3 year contract with Miami, if BAMA doesn't offer me how else am i supposed to get there other than waiting for Saban to retire or a coordinator to leave(the route im gonna go to raise my Coach prestige)

13. JerzeyReign

JerzeyReign #BeatOhio

Not sure of what you're trying to ask.

14. Bamaboiking

Bamaboiking Walk On

I want to be moved to BAMA!

15. JerzeyReign

JerzeyReign #BeatOhio

Honestly, if it was up to me I would say 'No' for three reasons: 1. I told you at the beginning to go to Bama and you turned it down. 2. We play with CC on and Bama has no reason to hire a new coach. 3. It looks like you're just running from KnightNoles.

But... if you can get SIX 'Yes Votes' from your league mates, you can move to Bama.

16. LeatherHelmets

LeatherHelmets Walk On

In the true spirit of the coaching carousel we would be proud to have you as the Offensive Coach at Hawaii!

• Like Like x 1
  17. smace767

smace767 Walk On

I looked at his roster and since his Bamaboiking and he has convict rolando McClain as his avatar. Let him go.

Bama is not that far ahead of every one in terms of upper class, talent but they have like 12 true fresh 79 or higher. The team will be loaded down the line. This gives him time to F@ck it up vs the cpu cheating and snatching all the recruits and he falls in on a monster in a year or two anyway. You got Auburn there to slow him down and FSU might really be in the SEC by the year 2013 anyway. you could move them there too so he will have a familar face.

My vote let him go. But he goes as assistants as his old coach or becomes a new head coach coach and loses record / prestige.

18. bigtubb_

bigtubb_ Walk On

hahahahahahahahaaahhah nice one LH

19. Bamaboiking

Bamaboiking Walk On

Naw i like Miami, i brought in a lot of talent and Once my Coach prestige improves i can develop it correctly the only thing i hate is, if i lose the ACCCG its to the chick fli la bowl at 11-2 instead of a BCS bowl... that's annoying as hell to me to not get to play in the higher tier bowls. Yea I been debating turning down an extension just to go improve my coach prestige for two season for a bit.

20. benbuckeye

benbuckeye Walk On

JerzeyReign if he wants to move to bama is ok with me..although if i get fired from the Bucks I want to be able to start over agin with them.....haha jk

21. Bamaboiking

Bamaboiking Walk On

JerzeyReign

maybe the ACC deserves another BCS bowl tie in?

22. Bamaboiking

Bamaboiking Walk On

23. smace767

smace767 Walk On

My contract is over this year.
    and everybody is on an extension any way so they could jump. Oregon and USC might be the exception since they just got there.

24. DrunkenSoldier

DrunkenSoldier Luck Of The Irish

my contract is up this year as well.