Coaching Carousel, Season 2 - TONIGHT!!!

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by vatechhokie01, Sep 5, 2011.

1. vatechhokie01

vatechhokie01 Anglican Priest and Beer-snob

10:30pm EST the Carousel Starts!!!!!!!

You all had plenty of time to respond. I only got positive responses. See ya then. If you are late or can't make it, good luck. Maybe get a "buddy" who can text or phone you offers quickly?

2. vatechhokie01

I have heard from I think everyone. Everyone should be there...impressive. Thanks for flexibility guys, flexibility that includes:

-1 Hawaii time
    -2 Pacific time
    -5 Central Standard time
    -3 Eastern Standard times
    -This also includes Weave staying up late on his first night of school as teacher tomorrow, Bulldog rushing home from work to be there on time while also having to get up at the crack to teach 2 morning college courses before running a business in the evening, and gramps' wife allowing him the TV for one night.

well done.

• Like Like x 1
  3. ThePlague0208

ThePlague0208 Walk On

I'm getting blasted by what was left of Tropical Storm Irene. Tv is out right now. Hopefully it will be back up tonight

4. AndyVanSlyke

AndyVanSlyke Walk On

who cares about me being tired as piss on the first day of school. we don't do anything important then anyway.

• Like Like x 2
  5. BulldogBully

BulldogBully Whiskey Slinger

Now that's put the league ahead of less important things Weave!(y)

• Like Like x 1
  6. vatechhokie01

btw, tanner should be playing his game right now (shouldve already played!) but once we advance, i think its the postseason review or whatever. but to be sure, those who are going to get fired (any?) will know when we advance and before we get to the carousel so good luck!

7. LeatherHelmets

LeatherHelmets Walk On

Been without power all afternoon....so 9:30 CST....appreciated, but not a must for the Hilltoppers...we go with the flow..