Coaching Carousel skipping user coaches

Discussion in 'NCAA Football' started by juice 2142, Aug 6, 2013.

1. juice 2142

juice 2142 Walk On

Has anyone found a work around or fix for the broken coaching carousel skipping users? Forgive me if I have missed this somewhere else on the boards, I've searched and haven't found it.

Anyway, I'm sure you all know about this glitch. If you go to the Coach Tab, then down to coach info section, it will list all coaches in the game. When you use right trigger and select User Coaches only, only the creater of our dynasty is showing. 4 other user coaches do not appear. When you click the left trigger, there is the user icon on each conference that each user is in, but their coach is missing from these sections.

Obviously this is a big issue. The creater of the league is the only coach that appears here. He gave me commish duty which ive held for every week, but no change. I just had another guy advance it this past week, but that still didnt add anyone new to the list.

Someone please drop a line or link to the work around for this. It would be greatly appreciated. We are almost half way through year 2 and really would like this fixed before offseason. Thanks guys.

2. juice 2142

juice 2142 Walk On

Has no one ran into this issue yet? I just saw that there is a re-load dynasty feature or workflow that was given. I thought about trying this, but wasn't sure. This may be exactly what we need to do. Has anyone done this before with any luck?

Can someone answer me this? What is a user retires from dynasty, then re-joins as their previously existing coach? Will they lose any of the coach points, etc? Any other repurcussions?

3. Drifterbub

Drifterbub Help me hide a body?

Featured Threads:
    I know that during season 1 I could see all the users, but now I cannot.

4. Snake Eyez

Snake Eyez Walk On

seen this bug discussed A LOT on OS.... they said passing commish around to all of the users can fix it, but it didn't seem like the feedback from others was 100%...

this along with the created-coach XP bug are absolutely huge dynasty killers

Last edited: Aug 14, 2013
  5. juice 2142

juice 2142 Walk On

man i'm telling you, there isn't a solution yet for this. We have tried passing commish, etc, but only the league creater shows still. We even had a guy retire and rejoin, nothing. Advancing weeks with combinations of the two, still nothing. I'm telling you, this is seriously a game breaker for us. We have 5 users. 4 of us started at 1 star schools and expected to leave after year two. We are approaching near the end of year 2 and if we don't magically appear in that list to take different jobs, i'm guessing some will probably quit.

6. juice 2142

juice 2142 Walk On

We might have had a break through in here fellas. We had a guy retire. Then rejoin (he had to create a new coach and joined his previous team). Then when the season was advanced, I saw his name in the coach info screen. This may have been a fluke, but its a start. Going to have two other guys do this tonight, so we will know after we advance it tonight or tomorrow. I made sure as commish to bump up the coaching start levels so they would get their points to apply to skill tree. Not sure if prestige was set back or not. I should have checked that. Ill try and update tomorrow when i know more.

7. ECFIVESTER

ECFIVESTER Walk On

If I am reading this right, this is basically preventing you guys from switching schools, correct?

Did you use an edited roster file? Even if it was names only.

8. juice 2142

juice 2142 Walk On

That's correct. We did not use a custom roster file or anything like that.

We ended up retiring our coaches. Advancing week. Re-join as same team. Play our games. Advance week again. That is the process we went through for each user to get them to show. Now all 5 of us show and of course the patch comes out after we all did this! We are just entering conference champ week in season 2 so we will see if it lets us change.