Coaching Carousel

Discussion in '4th Horseman' started by IXI DECAY IXI, Mar 11, 2012.

1. IXI DECAY IXI

IXI DECAY IXI Walk On

Okay guys, seeing that we will probably be hitting the CC tonight, I need to get some input from you guys to help get us through this fairly quickly! Just please respond by letting me know what your intentions are.

Example: Baron has stated he will stay at FIU unless he receives and offer from Ohio State and Wyrm has stated he will stay at Hawaii no matter what.

I need a response from everyone please except Baron and Wyrm.

Baron
    Hokie Effect
    papaloke
    SimplyxNicex218
    GatorJes
    ChuckDzzNutz
    cmilesg
    SLOPDAWG88
    Selvy9
    Wyrmreaver

2. Selvy9

Selvy9 Walk On

I think I got one more year left on my contract with Tulsa, so I'll be there one more season (at least)

3. ChuckDzzNutz

ChuckDzzNutz Walk On

I'll be around for it, but I'm likely staying at UNM till '13 comes out . . . UF might be hard to turn down but I've just built this team up too much to bolt with only a couple months left. Have you reviewed UNM's application for the Big 12?

4. cmilesg

cmilesg Walk On

Guys I have to announce my retirement. I told my team before the last game and they went out and tanked! Getting married end of the month and starting a new job wih a much longer commute. I haven't been as active as I would like to be. Had fun, great league see u all in July!

5. Hokie Effect

Hokie Effect Whats a Hokie?

I will explore other offers and will definately jump for a "better" gig.

6. SimplyxNicex218

SimplyxNicex218 Walk On

I just started so im not going anywhere for awhile

7. papaloke

papaloke Fifty Shades of NCAA

My contract is up...My C+ prestige probably won't get me much though...I would leave for a HC job in a better conference.

8. Baron

Baron "I'm PFP's reckoning."

Sorry to have you go, but those are two damn good reasons to do it. Congrats to you man, best of luck with the job and the marriage! Hope to see you back for NCAA 13.

9. IXI DECAY IXI

IXI DECAY IXI Walk On

Going to put a poll after the CC and majority will get you moved.

10. IXI DECAY IXI

IXI DECAY IXI Walk On

Although, I don't see anybody having a problem with you moving. I certainly don't.

11. ChuckDzzNutz

ChuckDzzNutz Walk On

If it happens maybe you could throw Tulsa or somebody in there to create a conf championship. Maybe one of the Mountain West teams like Wyoming or North Texas (a strectch I know but makes geographical sense) to get it back down to 10 teams and eliminate possibly playing 10 non conf games.

12. IXI DECAY IXI

IXI DECAY IXI Walk On

Yea. I'm gonna look at it so that hopefully every user has a chance at a Conference Championship.