Coaching change at ASU ?

Discussion in 'Zeros to Heroes' started by Sabo, Sep 27, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sabo

Sabo Z2H Commish

Coaching change at ASU ?

Coaching change at Arkansas State ???​

This just in from ESPN News
    The Arkansas State Red Wolves are in scramble mode right now as rumors are circulating that Coach Sabo may be thinking of leaving the Red Wolves at the end of the season. With his 2 year contract coming to a close the bids for his services have began. As of right now there are three schools who have expressed interest in obtaining the Red Wolves coach. The list is as follows in order

Texas Tech - Currently sporting a 3-7 record and a team that wants to rebuild their storied program back to the glory days. (Rumors have it that they are in the front running with Coach Sabo at this time)

USF - Currently setting at 4-5 the Bulls have gone to great lengths to attract the attention of Coach Sabo but no formal meeting has been announced at this time.

Wake Forrest - Currently at 4-6 the Deacon Demons have been attempting to make contact with Coach Sabo but again no formal meeting has been set with the Coach.

The Red Wolve Nation has reported seeing Texas Tech Athletic Directors and representatives at the home of Coach Sabo. Coach Sabo has not announced any formal decisions at this time but those close to Coach Sabo have spoken off the record saying "Coach Sabo has taken alot of interest in what Texas Tech has offered and with his contract coming to a close at Arkansas State he may make the jump the Big 12. Regardless no formal announcements are set from Coach Sabo until the end of the regular season."

Thats all the time we have now here at ESPN News but we will be following this story and bringing you up to date on any new developments.

2. JVrazorback

JVrazorback Walk On

This just in coach jv razorback was asked about the rumors that coach sabo may be on the move at the end of the year and he had this to say. "Me and coach sabo keep in constant contact during the year and he told me he was going to texas tech. His biggest reason for leaving is the fact he cant go to a bcs game as long as he is in the sunbelt." Well there you have it coach sabo will be sporting the red and black next year.

3. nrg_qbz-_-

nrg_qbz-_- Walk On

Rumors are swirling around the Nevada campus as the football team is stunned to hear that the AD is pushing hard to push out up-and-comer coach nrg_qbz. Who are they looking to replace him with? Coach Sabo from Arkansas State. This is amazing, considering coach nrg_qbz is about to take Nevada to back-to-back bowl games and has accumulated an incredible 14-1 record over the last two years in conference play. Coach nrg_qbz could not be reached for comments.

4. nrg_qbz-_-

nrg_qbz-_- Walk On

*Late Breaking News*​

Coach Sabo was whisked away from the Nevada airport in a private limited edition Prius and was spotted on the Nevada campus.

5. Sabo

Sabo Z2H Commish

ESPN NEWS ALERT

Earlier today we reported the possible departure of Coach Sabo. We now break to go to an exclusive conference call with coach sabo

"Today is a very happy day for me. I have been approached by several teams concerning me possibly taking over the head coaching jobs at their schools. I am happy to announce that starting the 2012-2013 season I will be taking over as head coach of the Texas Tech Red Raiders. I will be signing a 3 year contract with the Red Raiders. I will finish up my season with the Red Wolves and I feel that they are in great shape to continue down the path that i have set for them. I am looking forward to the new challenges that will come with being a new coach in the Big 12 and in bringing prominence back to the university. Thank you all for coming out to my formal announcement and lets please put this on the back burner as I continue to strive to bring Arkansas State to its second consecutive bowl appearance. "

[​IMG]

You heard it hear first folks and we will keep an eye on the coaching situations at several other universitys as their coaches contracts are up for renewal.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.