Coaching change from Notre Dame to the U? Wtf

Discussion in 'The Trifecta' started by GMONEY 15, Jul 22, 2013.

1. GMONEY 15

GMONEY 15 2015 BCS Champs

[​IMG]

Hot off the presses T3

After spending a weekend getaway out of town, Coach GMONEY 15 made this announcement to the Media a short time ago.

"Good evening bitches. ( The Media roars) Due to the unbalancing schedules that may have occurred if I would have stayed at ND, I have decided to relocate to South Beach and be the head coach of the U. Now in T3 there will be 4 teams locked into 3 different conferences and will make scheduling games each and every season that much easier for Papa Perry. It was a difficult decision to make but I am all about the better of the OD. I now have to get them into Camp GMONEY at 5am sharp for 24 hours of GMONEY style of football before we welcome our in state team Florida Atlantic to the home of the U. I just got off the plane from South Bend so I will answer NO QUESTIONS at this time. Thanks for coming out, god bless and good night."

I am sure I will take my lumps with this lower ranked team but I hope to build them up and compete in the ACC against the Big 3. the bigg dawgg Twister18 and Hokie Effect :rolleyes: :cool: ;);) :)

Last edited: Jul 22, 2013
    • Like Like x 1
  2. the bigg dawgg

the bigg dawgg Walk On

that's great news. gonna be a hellacious conference with all four of us in it

3. GMONEY 15

GMONEY 15 2015 BCS Champs

True...Hope next season all of us would have to play a round robin against one another. Well maybe 2 seasons from now as I need to work on my defense. Hell with you running for 400 yards a game, Hokie running that dam read option for 350 yards a game and has a 95 ranked defense to boot. Then there's twister running and passing for 250 yards a game with Florida Stare and all that speed on defense.Hell do I even stand a chance?

However you know me I am always looking forward to a BIG challenge. ;)

• Like Like x 1