Coaching Records

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by JerzeyReign, Jan 31, 2011.

1. JerzeyReign

JerzeyReign #BeatOhio

Ok guys. Sorry I haven't updated those things yet but it was getting a little annoying with our rotating door their for a bit. So what I've decided to do, to make sure its always updated, was to open that section up for guys to post their own records up. Now what I need you guys to do is post every stat the game gives you in the Team Management screen in the bottom right. I'll dress it up from there. Then after every season we can just go in and update them manually.

And I've lost the single game records, well actually my twins decided to 'write' Daddy a letter in the notebook I was using. I'll try to track them this year to ensure we have a quality record book. If you have a record that can be proved I'll be more than happy to change it (and I prefer to change it).

Sorry for the delay but this would help me out tremendously.

2. Maximus21

Maximus21 BCS Chaos - Syracuse

As of Season 6 Week 7:

Record: 66-10
    Current record vs Users: 12-10
    Longest Win Streak: 14
    Winning Seasons: 5
    Record vs Top 25: 30-8
    Record vs Rivals: 19-1
    Bowl Rec: 3-2
    Conf Titles: 4
    National Titles: 1

3. JerzeyReign

JerzeyReign #BeatOhio

I want everyone to make a post in that section and put up their own information. That way I don't have to keep asking and everyone can update their own stats at the end of each season. Your post is already started.

For the rest of us, don't worry about pictures and what font to use. I'll 'pretty' them all up once their entered.

4. Maximus21

Maximus21 BCS Chaos - Syracuse

ok I updated the post in the Record Book thread