Coaching Rumors..

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by bamagrad, Mar 28, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bamagrad

bamagrad Back to Back British Amateur Champion

If there are any Rumors post them here.

2. bamagrad

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Georgia Rumored to Release Richt when the Season is Over. The Georgia Alum has not been happy the several years under Richt and with a 6-4 season and looking at another so-so bowl appearance, The University has decided not to make a decision til the season is Over. Their looking at possible Coaches right now to fill the Void.

1. S&G (Gators)- Might be a pipe dream, seems that S&G is very happy in Gainsville, Moving to the schools rival might not happen.
    2. Uagrad90- Once in the SEC at Ark, This Coach is Out in Washington, but might be sold on the Seattle life, plus he took over pretty late in the yr. another pipe dream. was on BamaGrad's staff in 2010, before going to Ark.
    3. Bamagrad(Bama)- CoachBama has done Very well the past 2 years leading Bama to back to back bowl wins and has owned the odk trophy in the Iron Bowl. The big ?? is would he be willing to leave Bama (his alma mater) to try and revive the Bulldog nation back to the top. Major pipe dream.
    4. Big Tubb (trojans)- Tubbs has led the Trojans to a undefeated season and a clash with unbeaten Oregon is very soon to decide the Pac-12 Title. Would he be willing to test the SEC waters??.
    5. Slim(Oregon)- Like Tubbs has led the Ducks to a unbeaten record and a Clash with USC is coming, with his style would he be willing to come to Athens to try and Turn the Dawgs to Contenders and not pretenders.

[​IMG]

3. uagrad90

uagrad90 Walk On

When contacted in Seattle, Coach Uagrad90 stated he was focused on getting the Huskies ready for the next game at Buffalo. But he did cause a stir when he stated "the SEC is a special place to coach and besides I do look good in Red."

4. Fred Limbo

Fred Limbo MVP

"Rumors swirl about coachs being concerned to take the job and have to play in 'The Deep Souths Oldest Rivalry" as well and the daily grind of the SEC knowing that a stay at UGA might be a short one if they don't win as expected"

5. bamagrad

[​IMG]

T-Town- When CoachBama was asked he stated this at the press conference

Espn-CB has UGA Contacted u about the possible opening?

CB- No, Not right now, I'm concentrating on getting the Team ready for Michigan and a possible Sec Title Game. So right now that is my Thought on it right now.

Espn- If UGA did offer u the job, would you leave yr Homestate to go to Ga?

CB- Again, I'm preparing the Team and will not take any more questions on this matter til the season is over. (with that CB left the podium)

Espn- AD Moore, Are u concerned that CB might leave Bama to go to a school that has been a mediocure team the last 3 yrs??

Moore- As of right now CB is the Headman of the Tide Football Team and will not speculate at this Time. It is His Decision. Course I will say this If and a Big If he does go Then I already have someone in Mind for His replacement. But I wouldn't count my chickens before they Hatch.

Espn- Who do u have in Mind if CB goes to Ga??

Moore- No more ?? at this Time. Have a Great day everyone. (Moore leaves the podium).

Espn- So no one is Talking here at the Capstone, We can only speculate if CB leaves for GA then I have a Feeling the Draw would be Too Great an Opportunity for Coach UaGrad90 to Replace CB at Bama, He was the Special Teams Coach Here at Bama Between 09-10 for CoachBama before he took the Head Job at Ark. and the Fact that he also is a Alum of the School Graduating in 1990. Will CB Take the Ga job or remain at the Capstone, and what of the other possible Coaches out there Big Tubb of USC and Slim of Oregon? will they leave their respective schools to come to the SEC. Time will tell in the Offseason. Espn reporting from the Capstone.

6. uagrad90

uagrad90 Walk On

Sounds like silly season is kicking into high gear :). Around and around the coaches go, where they land nobody knows :cool:.

7. soxandgators

soxandgators The Gator Nation

Man i am jacked for next yr already...cant wait for next season now

8. slim

slim Walk On

Coach Slim called a press conference before his big game with Florida tonight. Here are some quotes from the presser:

"I'm really happy here in Eugene. We've been able to get this program on the right track and we're on the verge of a BIG season. No one from UGA has contacted me - let's just leave it at that."

9. slim

slim Walk On

There are rumors floating around that a plane belonging to a UGA booster was tracked flying from Athens to Eugene after the UF game. Coach Slim refused to comment.

10. uagrad90

uagrad90 Walk On

Man the winds are blowing so hard we just may have ourselves a Tornado :D.

11. bamagrad

Eugene- After Seeing the UF-Oregon game, The UGA Booster quickly boarded the plane and got the hell out of Oregon, He Talked to No one, But this reporter was able to get confirmation that The UGA Booster is Flying to Cali to Hopefully talk to BigTubb about the Uga Opening. This whole situation is getting very interesting.

12. jhujay09

jhujay09 Walk On

UCLA Coach Jhujay has not been contacted about any position, nor is he interested. He missed his user game against Oregon due to illness (slim is lucky there) and had a close game with USC that was really just a matter of USC having superior talent. He feels great in his position in the Pac 10

UCLA is building a decent recuiting class, mostly 3 stars, but they feel like in the coming years the Pac-10 could have a new dangerous team.

13. slim

slim Walk On

Coach Slim joked with reporters after Monday's practice with the following jab, "I'd like to respond to Coach Jhujay's comments with the news that I'm not running for Miss America."
    Coaching under Stephen Orr Spurrier all those years seems to be rubbing off on the Ducks' coach.

14. soxandgators

soxandgators The Gator Nation

Lol you guys are characters

15. bigtubb_

bigtubb_ Walk On

[​IMG]

16. bamagrad

Ga continues to Talk to Tubbs about Ga opening!!

La- The UGA AD has flown to La in hopes of Bringing BigTubb to The SEC and The GA program. Tubbs and The Ga adminstration Talked for several Hours. Then after being shown the Town By Tubbs, They Boarded a plane and plan on Flying to Gainsville to Talk to S&G about the Ga opening. Of course Ga isn't ruling anything out as they hope in Landing in either Bamagrad or BigTubb or Sox&Gators on the Ga opening.

This search continues to get interesting.

on a side note when asked about JuJay's comments the Ga program said this" He was never on the list don't know why he chimmed in, he must've felt left out cause we were talking to the USC Coach about The opening. We will send his Crying Towel Tomorrow Via Overnight Express". :)

17. Fred Limbo

Fred Limbo MVP

!!!!COME ON DOWN!!!!
    LOOKING FORWARD TO IT​

18. bamagrad

Sure Come to Ga and Whip on Aubie's Cheap Shotting Players and Look at the Celebration at the end of Fred's Staff of TT. Yeah Money Flows on The Campus.

19. slim

slim Walk On

Coach Slim commented on the possibility of S&G leaving UF for UGA "He's the 2 time defending champion and he's a Gator. Why in the hell would he want to go to UGA? If he leaves Gainesville for Athens then I wouldn't consider him a true Gator. In all kinds of weather, we all stick together....unless you go to Athens"

20. Fred Limbo

Fred Limbo MVP

U Mad.jpg

AND WE KNOW WHY

21. bamagrad

Several Boosters are Seen On the Bama Campus.

T-Town- Ga Boosters were seen on Campus this week with Bama practicing for their Rose Bowl Trip as they Hope to Be able to Talk to Coach Bama on the Possible Opening at Ga. CB would not Comment on the Situation. CB then told his assistants to Move the Team Practices to an undisclosed Location in Bama and then will do the same once they Fly out to Pasadena. CB Looked to be very serious as he prepares his team for the Bowl Trip and Like he said before He would not discuss the position til the Season is Over.

22. uagrad90

uagrad90 Walk On

Dang those pesky UGA booster have driven CB underground for bowl preparation.

23. bamagrad

Ga gives up search as they decide to extend Richt's contract by 1 yr.

Athens-In a true stunning move, Ga officials decided to give up their search for a New Head Coach and extended Richt's contract by 1 yr. Which means 2013 will need to be a breakout yr for Richt to continue as HC of the Dawgs. CoachBama said through his agent, He is staying at Bama cause that is where his heart is and wants to see his Kids through Graduation. so a search for the new man goes for naught as Ga prepares for the 2013 yr. Depending on what happens this coming yr decides on if we see this position open up again. 

24. uagrad90

uagrad90 Walk On

Jawga can't win for losing. Richt will probably win 10 game this next year get an 4 year extension and then go 6-6 for 4 straight years. Ahhhhhh the dawg eat dawg life in the SEC!!!!!!!!!!

25. bamagrad

Yeah, They Lost alot to Graduation including Brown(WR) and 2 RB's. will be different backfield for Jawga. No one left early for the Draft, I thought that was surprising.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.