CoC 2011 "Live" Draft Selection Show

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by Iron Mickey, Jun 25, 2010.

1. Iron Mickey

Iron Mickey I'd take her out for some casadias

CoC 2011 "Live" Draft Selection Show

Great job in everyone making the draft. All 12 members were in attendance tonight.....Beautiful work guys. Congrats on your selections and good luck in the 2011 Season. Way to kick 2011 off!!

Here is the selection show video which finally reveals everyones picks and the order. We got an excellent "Mix" of programs in our league which was exactly what I was striving for. I hope everyone enjoys!!!!

Might have to process a few minutes to be real clean picture.

[youtube]<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/4_-w6t304HU&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/4_-w6t304HU&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>[/youtube]

Here is how the draft went:
    No. Username Team
    1. JFunk Alabama
    2. G-Unit5281 Oklahoma State
    3. JCA312 Miami
    4. Tuco Oklahoma
    5. Hoodlum Mizzou
    6. Runthepound North Carolina
    7. Dean Auburn
    8. King_CEPS_11 South Carolina
    9. MisterTIDE Clemson
    10. GSUtiger Maryland
    11. TrudethaDude Colorado
    12. Bamaboiking Georgia

Big 12 North:
    Username Team
    [​IMG] Colorado TrudethaDude
    [​IMG] Missouri Hoodlum

Big 12 South:
    Username Team
    [​IMG] Oklahoma Tuco
    [​IMG] Oklahoma State G-Unit5281

SEC West:
    Username Team
    [​IMG] Alabama JFunk
    [​IMG] Auburn Dean

SEC East:
    Username Team
    [​IMG] Georgia GSUtiger
    [​IMG] South Carolina King_CEPS

ACC Coastal:
    Username Team
    [​IMG] Miami JCA312
    [​IMG] North Carolina Runthepound

ACC Atlantic:
    Username Team
    [​IMG] Clemson MisterTIDE
    [​IMG] Maryland GSUtiger

2. TRudethaDude

TRudethaDude Walk On

i havent even watched it yet, but ive been hawkeyeing this damn board waiting for this to pop up!!! good job and ill post again soon.

3. runthepound

runthepound Get on the Bus!

good job G-Unit. That was fun man!

4. Iron Mickey

Thanks!! Oklahoma State wants a piece of Sooner Country!!

5. TRudethaDude

TRudethaDude Walk On

great job guys. that was pretty dope. rtp-love the writing on the fists that was a good one. jca my girl thought ur pic was the cutest one(whatever thats worth). as far as team selections i think we all have our work cut out for us from a user standpoint. i cant wait for this damn game to drop now. i paid for it in full today at gamestop so its just a matter of july 13th getting here now. oh and please believe that although Colorado is leaving the BigXII we plan on going out with a year long BANG!

6. Emmdotfrisk

Emmdotfrisk Working half days on my days off.

Good draft and video guys.....btw I never knew you were so hard RTP, DAAAAYYYUMMM!

7. Iron Mickey

bahahahahahahahahahaha

8. GSUtiger

GSUtiger GEAUX TIGERS!!

great job on the vid...University of Maryland will become the king of the ACC!! Go Terps

9. King_CEPS_11

King_CEPS_11 Walk On

11 is gonna be a good one. Looks like the Gamecocks should have a handful of good user rivalry games.

10. Bamaboiking

Bamaboiking Walk On

Wow some intresting choices, it really is a good mix of teams, Most teams have thier natural rivals too. The reason I with went this my team was because they are Young, young YOUNG!!!. Gives me time to catch Bama, Since I dont have to worry about FLA!! The ACC to me is the conference to watch.

11. King_CEPS_11

King_CEPS_11 Walk On

Ya the SEC will be everybody trying to catch up to Jfunk. I know my Gamecocks have some good potential but since I could never beat Jfunk in 10 it could be a long catch up process for Spurrier and the boys. I should be able to at least compete in the East early on.

12. tuco418

tuco418 Older and wiser than you

Very cool, job well done

Looking forward to the Bedlam Series

13. Bamaboiking

Bamaboiking Walk On

NOT so fast my friend Alabama is handicaped. I did research on alot of potential teams and Alabama, due to Recruiting rules and the way thier rosters is has to the potential to have to start over in year 2-3. They are mostly JR's and Sr that are 94+ which means they will be 95+ by the end of the year which means unless they come back by themshelves, Saban(Jfunk) cant ask them to come back so its gonna be alot of freshman starting.

14. Bamaboiking

Bamaboiking Walk On

Also King...your team is as young as mine, im aiming for results year 2 and 3 not year 1, give my young guys time to get in the offseason programs and progress into decent players, and like mine you have very little seniors and a young nucleus. I would like to add once i get my hands around the SEC East crown ill never let it go!

15. Iron Mickey

Yeah...JFunk has alot of pressure to bring home the National Champ. this year. Ahh the pressures of being an immediate powerhouse program!!

Auburn upset??? I know Dean will be gunnin for Bama

16. King_CEPS_11

King_CEPS_11 Walk On

He may lose a bunch but I'm sure he will make up for it in recruiting, and if players leaving early is anything like last year then I doubt he has very many guys leave. It seemed to me that the only guys that left early were ones that had big seasons and won awards. But I hope your right and I hope the Tide fall from graces lol

17. Bamaboiking

Bamaboiking Walk On

Ahhh yea...Dean has me worried, and hes one of my natural rivals i have to see every year....No Huddle Spread spells nightmare for my young defense...I did however pick AUburn for the Upset in the WEST. Like i said though the ACC is the one conf im watching...it can go any way.

Edit to Add: From what ive head from hands on people say this year is the first time in awhile that a Lower rated team can actually play with a higher rated team, so dont count the little guys out

18. King_CEPS_11

King_CEPS_11 Walk On

Their youth certainly was an attraction for me and I felt like it was a team that could be built up provided I don't screw it up too bad haha. So we will see, I think we should have a few great battles out in the East hopefully I can do pretty well in recruiting in 11. I felt like my recruiting in 10 was good enough for me to win championships.

19. King_CEPS_11

King_CEPS_11 Walk On

Ya the pressure will be on Funk big time. Especially having to face Dean last game of the year in the Iron Bowl. That will be one of the most exciting games every year. Man I am ready to roll. Go Gamecocks!

20. hoodlum10

hoodlum10 Walk On

Great stuff G, I was expecting something good but this exceeded expectations. I like the team selections, SEC looks very interesting to me.

As for my conference, the BIg 12, I expect a lot of parity throughout the dynasty and for the CPU to play a potentially huge role in the early years.

21. Bamaboiking

Bamaboiking Walk On

I really hope the CPU can actually beat people this year, From the demo they played pretty good and it wasnt even cheap wins they played complete games so hopefully sliders keep them somewhat of an option this year. Luckly Hoodlum gets practice now with his team :p

22. Bamaboiking

Bamaboiking Walk On

Also Kinda sad no one took Georgia tech gonna suck playing them after awhile and due to the cpu crappy recruiting of no option players they are gonna be ruined. Well easy win there since a 60 SPD qb wont be hard to stop

23. hoodlum10

hoodlum10 Walk On

It is cool that I get to practice with them not gonna lie. I been tinkering with the depth chart a lil bit, the only two things I can say from it all so far is this: My games are going to be high scoring, and damn I'm glad Blaine Gabbert is on my team instead of yours

24. King_CEPS_11

King_CEPS_11 Walk On

I was thinking about taking them but by my pick the Coastal Division was already full. Hopefully this year teams actually recruit players that fit their system, which I think EA has said they at least tried to address, so we will see.

25. Bamaboiking

Bamaboiking Walk On

We can only hope :p I probally need to worry about myself, luckly i dont have to worry about sharing my home state with another user and thanks to EA staying close to home is going more important to prospects than years past so i Rope Off Georgia :p