CoC Thread/Content H.O.F.

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by Iron Mickey, Nov 6, 2010.

1. Iron Mickey

Iron Mickey I'd take her out for some casadias

**I will put the best threads content of all-time in this thread to preserve a members excellent content**

2. Iron Mickey

(TexasFight) 2014 Season
    [​IMG]
    Casey of oklahoma State and Marcus Lucas are hands down the two best receivers in the nation. They both take a god team and have elevated them to greatness. Everybody knows these guys are elite but the question is who is the best? You could easily say hill for winning the heismen last year or you could say Lucas because he is winning the heismen this year. But it is not always that simple.
    Casey Hill 6'7 Junior Rs.
    This kid is the bet thing in Still water since Barry Sanders. This kid makes the Cowboys go, without him im not sure if the Cowboys would be ranked as highly as they are now. At 6'7 this kid is a deep threat and there are not many corner backs that can play this kid one on one. He forces defenses to double team him, and have help over the top and alot of times that isnt enough. The main thing he does is open up things for the other receivers an the running backs. He gives defenses fits because its so hard to stop the cowboys when he is in. This year he has been tearing up the big 12 with 1400 yards 60 catches and 15 total touchdowns. He is bout as clutch as they come, against the hurricanes he came up big on the final game winning drive catching a TD as time expired to give the boys a huge non conference win. He can really do some damage the rest of the year, dont be surprised if he is in New York again this year.
    Marcus Lucas 6'5 Senior Rs.
    In my opinion this Senior is the most athletic player in the nation. He gets from point A to point B as fast as anyone in the nation. His routes are so crisp because he has such great quickness, he can stop on a dime catch the ball then take it to he house in a matter of seconds. The thing that makes me love this kid even more is the fact that he will go across the middle risking his body and catch the ball. Not man receivers will do that in football today but he is special. He also doesn't drop the ball 83 catches with 3 drops that is incredible. With the way this kid jumps, catches and runs you can throw it up and you have a good shot at the completion. He has also been tearing up the big 12 with 18 Td's 1300 yards receiving. Mizzou is making a push to go to their first BCS title ever and if they are gonna get there it will be behind the skills of Lucas.
    Final decison
    Both of these guys are game changers and the key to their teams current success. But I think Marcus Lucas is slightly better he has carried the tigers to a level they have never reached and for that reason i think he is a better player.

3. Iron Mickey

(EgoFailure) 2014 Season
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]