1. If you haven't seen already, TSO is now powered by Discord! This means that we will eventually be disbanding the embedded chat on the main forum page. Head to this page to learn more on how to integrate your TSO account with discord! https://traditionsportsonline.com/wiki/discord-integration/

COD black ops single player campaign

Discussion in 'Tradition Shooters' started by Hellisan, Jun 14, 2011.

1. Hellisan

Hellisan Schemin 'em up

.....FUCKING ENDLESS

and relentlessly boring.

• Like Like x 1
  2. Wick36

Wick36 Welcome to the Jungle

Yes, the campaigns for all cod games are awful.

3. Keller

Keller The enemy of my enemy is my friend.

100% agree

4. Hellisan

Hellisan Schemin 'em up

I Just wanted to get through it to get the "achievements" but jesus.... wow.

they should at least have some type of pre-op meeting and give you a better idea why you're there, what you're trying to do, etc... I found it difficult to follow the plot and frankly what I have followed kind of sucks.

5. JerzeyReign

JerzeyReign #BeatOhio

Call of Duty has a single player mode? ;)

6. MG

MG Watching Folks Swim

Featured Threads:
    The funny thing is single player for Black Ops is 10x better than the campaign for World At War or Modern Warfare 2

7. Hellisan

Hellisan Schemin 'em up

I actually played through the World At War single-player campaign and didn't hate it as much as I hate this. I thought that the levels and battles were more realistic and enjoyable.

8. MG

MG Watching Folks Swim

Featured Threads:
    realistic? nothing about call of duty is realistic lol

9. Hellisan

Hellisan Schemin 'em up

If you take two unrealistic things, one can still be perceived by someone as more realistic than the other. :)

10. Kasper

Kasper The Ghost Himself

This campaign (Black Ops) took me forever to beat on teh hardest difficulty too.. damn respawning enemies make it hard.

There was a part (after you blow up the rocket with the Valkyrie) when you are down in the tunnels that took me days to beat. Obviously not playing for days, but I could only try for so long each day before I got pissed.

11. BRUCE80

BRUCE80 Let the dirt just shower over you..

I really liked the single player game in World at War, anything with killing Nazis is fun..that games campain was very good at least to me. I played COD 1&2 on PC and United Offensive and they were great games.

Black ops not so much, I am playing on the harder level and some of the stuff is damn near impossible...I had to quit playing for a few weeks and go back and still havent went back...