COD: Ghosts

Discussion in 'TSO: PS3 Clan' started by krtgolfing, Nov 4, 2013.

1. krtgolfing

krtgolfing Moderator

If any one wants to run hit me up... Would love to find some PS3 COD:Ghosts matches with not little kids lol!

• Like Like x 1
  2. DC

DC Shake n Bake

Im getting it this weekend

• Like Like x 1
  3. DC

DC Shake n Bake

4. thebouncer24

thebouncer24 Cheese Like MG

i'll probably get it soon...thought about waiting to get it for the ps4 but who knows when i'll get one of those

5. guitarDADDY1208

guitarDADDY1208 Walk On

Hoping my wife has gotten it for me for my b-day this weekend.

6. Cimmy24

Cimmy24 Candy Ass Self

I've only played for about 15 minutes....but I want my money back. We will see.

7. guitarDADDY1208

guitarDADDY1208 Walk On

I've heard its just like MW3 if that's the case I'm just gonna get BF4.

8. Cimmy24

Cimmy24 Candy Ass Self

Ghosts is way too futuristic for me. Feels way too arcadey if that were a term.

• Like Like x 1
  9. guitarDADDY1208

guitarDADDY1208 Walk On

That's why I hated MW3

10. Cimmy24

Cimmy24 Candy Ass Self

I played MW3 because it was at least realistic with weapons, locations...that kind of thing. This is like...disappointing

11. I Peench

I Peench Caught in the hustle

BF4 next gen/PC FTW

• Like Like x 1
  12. Cimmy24

Cimmy24 Candy Ass Self

And by no means am I saying the game sucks. Again, I've only played multiplayer for about 15 minutes. It just is not for me. I will probably hang on to it to play with my brother and with you guys, but I prefer BF4.

I'm just not into the "Halo" feel I guess. I understand COD is supposed to be more arcade style gaming, where BF is more simulation, but the first Modern Warfare and World at War were two of my favorite FPS of all time. MW1 was where I really started getting into online gaming. I didn't get into BF until BF3.

I hear that campaign for Ghosts is pretty legit. Not sure I'm into the Extinction game mode, but I haven't tried it out yet. I like doing the Zombies, but aliens just isn't the same. I can't compare realism with zombies v aliens though can I?

13. thebouncer24

I've heard the same, it's just like MW3 and for me MW3 was the least played CoD I've ever played. So i'll hold out until the ps4 and get it for that. What disappoints me is the only CoD I truly enjoyed was this past one Black Ops 2, and that's mainly because of the league play feature. It was just fun to play, many of you may not watch the MLG events they run for CoD but I have caught the past few events and league play copied what they did and it made it fun to play. Without league play it's back to public matches and the feel of MW3. Now keep in mind these statements are not backed by actually playing time, instead it's just a couple of hours of watching OpTic Gaming stream. If no one knows what I am talking about check them out at mlg.tv/opticgaming they are one of the top pro teams heading into Ghosts. They are currently doing a race to the 10th prestige and stream 24/7 until they get there.

14. Cimmy24

Cimmy24 Candy Ass Self

Good point about BO2 and the league play...that was awesome.

15. thebouncer24

for me league play made the game what it was. I would venture to say it was one of the better CoDs just because of that feature.

• Like Like x 1
  16. Cimmy24

Cimmy24 Candy Ass Self

Yeah I could agree with you.

17. Cimmy24

Cimmy24 Candy Ass Self

I spent more time with the game last night. Played for about an hour. It's not as "futuristic" as I had initially thought. When I first played and they put me in some kind of "cyborg factory" or some shit, I was under the impression all the environments were like that. They're not and I Learned that last night. However, I'm still not impressed. It's a game I can play with friends to enjoy some QT with them, but don't think it is something I can play daily.

One thing I noticed last night, and not sure if others have had this issue, but I found it extremely difficult to get back to back kills. I'm not talking 2 guys v me, where yes, I shouldn't win that battle if 2 guys are firing on me, but I'd get one, come around a corner and head start another guy and get beat. Maybe it is a connection difference, but I found it annoying as hell.

• Like Like x 1
  18. DC

DC Shake n Bake

Ive always been good at cod. But after these reviews I may buy bf4 for ps4

19. krtgolfing

krtgolfing Moderator

Smart man.. It is pretty awful...

• Like Like x 1
  20. klaximilian

klaximilian Walk On

I'm usually pretty damn good at this game....racked up a 1.85 k/d ratio last year and have about a 1.5 w/l ratio.

So far this year, I suck donkey balls. Badly. Anyone else struggling to locate the opposing players?

21. klaximilian

klaximilian Walk On

I've noticed that most of my kills/deaths are in strings unless I'm running around like an idiot in the middle of a large map looking to get picked off my a camper. I don't know the maps well at all, so I'm probably just a sitting duck when I'm not playing it ultra-cautious. That may have something to do with it.

22. krtgolfing

krtgolfing Moderator

I suck, but I usually do enjoy playing the game except with everyone on mute though! This year I especially suck ass.

23. thebouncer24

everything I've heard about the game is that the spawn system is stupid and has no logic. This fact alone will cause your ability to locate people to suffer.

24. krtgolfing

krtgolfing Moderator

I have not had any issues with this issue yet... My last game of the night was badass.. Think my best ever.. 25-2!! Woo!

25. thebouncer24

nice, I guess I should point out, the guys I watch on twitch play cranked a lot. So maybe it's something with the game mode for the spawn issues.