COD MW 2

Discussion in 'Locker Room' started by KnightNoles, Nov 11, 2009.

1. KnightNoles

KnightNoles Learn to Compete

COD MW 2

I will be on later tonight with my bro and lookin for some other people to clan up with us TF style.. Im lookin to rattle off several wins tonight

360 GTs:

KnightnBattle10 -- Me
    KnightnBattle5 -- Brother

2. i would add you but honestly ... i suck terribly ...

this game is awesome though

3. Lee.Flex

Lee.Flex Ducks Fan

I haven't tried it online yet.... just been playing through some single player missions. On the first MW I was playing on Hardened and had no problem.... on this one I am playing on regular and it feels like im getting gang raped in every mission. I also find it funny that in one level 3 stinger missals are conveniently placed throughout a parking lot / fast food complex.

Im going to try to play online tonight..... but Im sure I will get my ass handed to me.

4. ThaEra25

ThaEra25 Oregon=Longhorn Country

Knoles ill add you later today, i was on last night for about 3 hours or so...had my best game on there with 22/4...Game is nasty!

5. KnightNoles

Party up and playin now

6. Betz

Betz Guest

im looking for a clan on gamebattles......PM me...

7. KnightNoles

KnightnBattle10

8. RaveDown

RaveDown Get Worked

If anyone likes playing the Special Ops Co-op hit me up. My 360 GT is RaveDown

9. Blaza

Blaza In Arsene Wenger I Trust

I just picked this game up this afternoon. Haven't had a chance to play, but would love to get something going with some of you guys who play.

10. KnightNoles

Well hotrod and my company dominated earlier prob be back on later tonight

11. KnightNoles

im on now....

12. Blaza

Christ Knight do you get any sleep?! We were up till 5am playing this damn game! Only reason I'm up is because I had an appointment this morning! FML

13. KnightNoles

come join the party..........

14. Blaza

This game is effing addicting! I totally suck (as I did with COD4). But I constantly find myself saying "one more map" which leads to about 4 more. I'm trying to get my game up by following the higher prestige guys around to see what they do.

One thing I've noticed about this game is that the guy that shoots first usually comes out on top. Stealth is really important. I think I'm gonna start going silencer for all my weapons.

15. BDSDIGITAL

BDSDIGITAL One Time for your Mind

I'm not trying to be captain obvious, but I think weapon selection is CRITICAL. I am average at best. I get 10 - 1 -10 on average, sometimes better, sometimes worse. I used the scar with holographic sight. That worked ok, but I switched back to the M4A1 with red dot last night and whoooaaa. I was getting 20 - 2- 8 type rounds with long steaks. (long for me anyway). Called in several air drops and my first few helicopters. There just seems to be a huge difference on this game between guns that are in the same class. Both of those are in the Assault Rifle section. I just unlocked the Tar last night, I can't wait to try it out tonight. I also follow higher ranked guys in my party sometimes to see where they go, not necessarily what they do. But in the end, I've found that playing in a party or clan with good players is the best medicine. The clan I run with (DIE) has some players better than others, but a few that are really, really good and that's helped me more than anything to get better as time has gone on starting with COD 4 then WAW, now MW2.

16. ThaEra25

One thing that ive noticed in this game more than any other, dont sprint unless you have too...this adds precious seconds when trying to sightup on the enemy...sometimes I will even maneuver with the Dot pulled up so I can just squeeze the trigger at first sight. If you are trying to go unseen/unheard: rock the silencer, cold blooded, and scrambler. If you wanna rock explosives try: grenade launcer attachment, thumper (secondary weapon), and a frag...this class gives you 5 grenades!

Another good thing to do when trying to spec out your classes and guns, run some Free For Alls...in this you dont have to think about whos your teammate or not, at first sight you shot because its all against all.

Anybody wanting to play add me on XBL...GT: ThaEa25.

17. KnightNoles

Love the M4 and .50 Cal two most guns I use. I like the M16 to but I just like fully auto guns where I dont like to burst fire. What kills me is that I usually in the top 2 but my teams suck. Im tryin to get my wins back over .500 I had it to 128-131 and now Im like 131-144.. I hate losing lol, but my K/D is over 1 though.

18. BDSDIGITAL

I'm still trying to get over 1 K/D. I think with a few more good nights I'll get there. I'm hovering around .8 right now. My best friend that I play with all the time is at .47! :eek: I'd like to get you (Noles) in with me and two or three of my clan guys one of these nights that are above average to very good skill wise. (one guy is around 1.6 k/d with alot of hours in.) We could all probably clean house, especially if I'm playing well and not dragging the squad down. (y) They're really cool guys too. It'd be alot of fun.

19. KnightNoles

Dude, Im up for anything as long as we win.. haha

Im almost a 60 lol

20. KnightNoles

I will be on shortly after a madden moment... (damn it)

21. KnightNoles

still on........................ lol

22. Blaza

I've officially changed my primary style of play to Hardcore mode. You don't get as many kills but its 100x more realistic and more satisfying to me.

Plus it seems like guys communicate and work as a team more in this mode. It reminds me of the only other FPS series that I've ever been able to get into: Counter-Strike.

23. KnightNoles

whose tryin to get some murderin in?

24. BDSDIGITAL

me, later tonight...I did great last night, got owned earlier this afternoon and will be looking for payback tonight.

25. ThaEra25

Im gonna try and hop on their tonight...