1. If you haven't seen already, TSO is now powered by Discord! This means that we will eventually be disbanding the embedded chat on the main forum page. Head to this page to learn more on how to integrate your TSO account with discord! https://traditionsportsonline.com/wiki/discord-integration/

Cole Copeland's M18 HK Mock Team Draft

Discussion in 'Hard Knocks' started by Trailerparkwifi, Aug 8, 2017.

1. Trailerparkwifi

Trailerparkwifi Mr. Irrelevant

1. HotRod
    Vikings - HR is a huge Noles fan and Dalvin Cook is Jesus.

2. SteamboatReb
    Cowboys - Reb loves being the wildcard who can do anything... let's spark some fireworks.... will Reb have the balls to grab the commish's favorite team? Will he get das boot if he does? This shit is going to get exciting.

3. Trailerpark wifi aka Cole Copeland aka HK's most handsome
    Falcons - pretty obvious smoke screens were attempted but this team is too damn good/young/fast for me to pass up. Especially being the team I pull for.

4. pitt4life21
    Steelers - he very well may end up going back to the Texans here but this is the perfect team for a guy that loves switching around QB's. Big Ben is getting old.

5. controllerabuser
    Giants - with Vikings being gone I see this being between the Pats and the Giants with the potentially best WR duo in Madden being too much for CA to pass up.

6. BobJr
    Panthers - Bob loses the Cowboys but gets Cam and McCaffrey. Not too bad.

7. JerzeyReign
    Eagles - if you have been paying attention in the Discord you know how much shit I've been spewing and that I believe the Eagles will be a top 10 team in Madden this year. Jerz gets his squad and will be able to compete from the very beginning of the cycle. Especially with his competitive background.

8. independent739
    Chiefs - not much to say here.. it's Adrian's team and they are going to be fun as hell if he starts Mahomes from day 1 like he should.

9. uagrad90
    Raiders - pretty obvious. They are one of the Madden communities most hyped teams to get this year and they slip to Guy.

10. Hitmhrd72
    Jaguars - screw it. I'm tired of typing.

11. G_T_G
    Dolphins

12. thebouncer24
    Cardinals

13. cadepetty247
    Texans

14. MG
    Bears

15. ASinghal31
    Bengals

16. xxkimura
    Niners