Coleman

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by NYJuggalo45, Jun 21, 2009.

1. NYJuggalo45

NYJuggalo45 Walk On

Coleman

So your box has the 3 rings of death? Out of commission for awhile?

2. Colemanchu

Colemanchu GOAT SPLITTER

It has two rings. It worked for 30 minutes the other day but not later that night. I didn't even want to look that piece yesterday. I'm going to try again in a little while but it's probably done for. Somebody told me microsoft doesn't pay for the repairs either when it's only two rings in which I'll be dropping F-bombs like I've dropped every active user in this league who has been put in front of me.

3. jkhaalis991

jkhaalis991 Back in The Deuce...been gone too long.

Coleman when you send it to microsoft, just tell them its the 3 rings. Don't tell them its anything else. Thats what I did & they fixed it no ? asked.

4. Colemanchu

Colemanchu GOAT SPLITTER

How many rings did you have? My friend said if i wrap a towel around it and turn it on for a while it will eventually turn into three rings.:confused:

5. jkhaalis991

jkhaalis991 Back in The Deuce...been gone too long.

I had none. I just told them it was 3 rings. I had error code e74

6. Colemanchu

Colemanchu GOAT SPLITTER

LOL! I'm going to give it a try thanks man.

7. totalwreckage

totalwreckage TMFL Coach/GM NY Jets

yeah just describe the problem as a red ring of death probe;m. Give them the rrod symptoms and they will send you a new one. Trust me I have gotten like 3 of them fucking xbox lol they will send you a shitty one back though, thats what they did to me. I finally got tired of it and just bought a new one lol

8. Colemanchu

Colemanchu GOAT SPLITTER

So they don't fix my xbox, they send me someone else older broken ass xbox and think that's good. I guess that's how Bill Gates gets his hustle on.

9. totalwreckage

totalwreckage TMFL Coach/GM NY Jets

yeah theyll send you some other refurb so if you have any decals you want to keep you shopuld take them off if you can. It is possible you can get lucky and get a brand new one, but more than likely it will be a refurb. They dont really questuion you too much becasue they sort of expect it I guess. I just tell em I got the red rings of death, and they ask how many rings are lit up and if you get any sort of error codes and what not. they may tell you to plug it in and some other dumb pointless shit but just pretend to do it and say still getting red rings lol

10. Colemanchu

Colemanchu GOAT SPLITTER

Yeah I tried it again and it went straight to fail mode. Bunch of bullshit with a company with the kind of financial resources and pick of litter brain power and my xbox lasts only 13 months. If you need me to give up my fighters I understand but I will be back, playing like the tin man though.