Collection of Issues (and fixes)

Discussion in 'NCAA Football' started by majesty95, Aug 24, 2012.

1. majesty95

majesty95 Show class, have pride, and display character.

I decided to compile a list of bugs/errors encountered in NCAA 13 and list them in one post. I felt that this would make it easier for the team to find them and for us to know what has already been reported. I have included the person who reported the issue in case someone needs to contact them for more information. I also included the time the issue occured (when known) or the date reported. Additionally, if there has been a workaround for the issue or it has been confirmed fixed, I have indicated that as well. Keep in mind that this is a collection of bugs and errors and not a collection of suggestions or improvements.

Issue - Person Reporting - Time Occured/Date Reported

• Unable to upload game highlights, game recap and weekly recap - Has happened to numerous users - First reported shortyly after TU#2
    • Online Dynasty error. Cannot connect to EA servers at this time - JohnnyClutch - occured 00:50 to 01:25 on 8/23
    • Unable to continue online dynasty at this time. Week 4 of season 2 - PAgamer07 - reported 10:21 on 8/23
    • Recruiting error. Unable to upload team changes. - smlVICTORIES53 - occured 11:00 on 8/23. EDIT: reported to be working after newest tuner
    • CPU defender running away from play on option - majesty95 - reported 8/15
    • Notre Dame helmets turn dark brown at night. Seems to be PS3 specific - majesty95 - reported 8/16
    • Neither team broke huddle except for QB. Happened to CPU and user. - Boom29, DU55, LSUTRUTH, Jolts57 - Reported on 8/22 EDIT: Jayrah reported it was fixed by deleting the tuner. Confirmed by Jolts57, David, JFunk34
    • Game freezing going into Game Track in 2nd half - Jayrah - Reported 8/24
    • Unable to connect to EA. Commish has made changes - sonn - Reported 8/26
    • Unable to connect to EA. Unable to access online dynasty - Dru50 - Reported 8/30
    • Unable to access OD on PC or tablet - ECFIVESTER - Reported 8/27
    • Game freezes in practice mode in OD (may be specific to custom conferences and created teams) - nikpin, DirtycashDylan, Full Moon Fever, Bl0ndeRedHead - First reported on 8/24
    • Both NCAA and Madden freeze continuously but not on-EA games - majesty95 - Reported 9/1
    • Game freezes when accepting trophies at end of bowl - UofCWildcat - Reported 9/6

Last edited: Sep 11, 2012
    • Like Like x 2
  2. majesty95

updated

3. nikpin

nikpin Universitas Brunensis

Very nice. To the one I'm tagged in you might include we are in a custom conference with created teams. B/c it appears it's working in other dynasties.

4. majesty95

Team Builder teams? I'm in a team builder league but no custom conferences.

5. majesty95

updated

6. majesty95

Drifterbub
    Shaun Mason

I have a buddy who was having a lot of freezing issues with NCAA. He thought it was NCAA specific and quit playing the game. Now Madden is doing the same thing. He says he does not have these issues with any other games. Do you have any idea if there is a file or a requirement of EA games that could be causing his issues?

7. Shaun Mason

Shaun Mason Somebody you used to know.

Featured Threads:
    What system does he have?

8. majesty95

Sorry, PS3. He also said he was able to play the demos fine. It is just the games he is having issues with. Plays MLB the Show and Pro Evolution Soccer fine. Seems to be something with his system interacting negatively with NCAA and Madden. Very strange. Any ideas?

9. Shaun Mason

Featured Threads:
    I've heard of issues with Xbox arcades....how is his hard drive space?

10. majesty95

29 GB free. It's only 2-3 yrs old if that makes a difference.

11. majesty95

Shaun Mason Have you found anything that might expain his freezing issues?

12. Shaun Mason

Featured Threads:
    Nope

I'm having them too if it makes you feel any better. :/

13. majesty95

Not particularly :confused:

14. UofCWildcat

UofCWildcat Bear Down!

15. majesty95

Updated.

I cannot connect to EA servers now yet several other prople on my friends list are playing NCAA. I was out of town this weekend and used my second PS3 on my dad's internet. Can this cause an issue somehow? I also tried to log in to the dynasty wire and it says I am not part of an online dynasty (I'm in three....)

16. majesty95

He seems to have tracked it to an issue with custom stadium sounds. He thinks it may be a corrupted audio file causing it. Not sure if that could carry over to Madden...

17. raulraquel1294

raulraquel1294 Walk On

can you please also update that

18. Fmode11

Fmode11 MVP

Here's an interesting issue...

Prior to patch #2, I had horrible freezing issues. Normally it was when the game highlights cut away would happen at the start of the 2nd half. The game screen would freeze on the animation graphic during loading of the highlights. Patch #2 seemed to have made everything all good.

Then, beginning last night, on back-2-back games ----- The game would freeze in the post-game highlights screenshots, after I was done battling my arse off. I mean, WTF pull my hair out I can't believe I pulled out 2 victories that I now have to replay, for the third time nowangry... all while holding up my poor OD.

Similar issues or thoughts? And no I have to play form the disk due to lack of hard-drive space. But I have plenty enough that it's not freezing due to max memory usage as those were the suggested fixes to the first set of freezing issues and they made no difference.

19. majesty95

I don't know if that is a glitch (or bug) as much of a logic issue (guess it depends on the deinition). It is ceetainly something I hope they take a look at, however.

20. majesty95

This is certainly an issue many are having. Similar to the one I asked Shaun about. Hopefully, they can isolate the source and find a fix for it.

21. Drifterbub

Drifterbub Help me hide a body?

Featured Threads:
    What are the settings for this? Difficulty? Sliders?