College Football 15

Discussion in 'NCAA Football' started by fantasyboi, Jul 18, 2013.

1. fantasyboi

fantasyboi If Tebow isn't Jesus, I'm the Pope

So saw the news on no more NCAA 14 right before I left work yesterday and was pissed! Basically, there was no more reason to buy the PS4 or Madden after this year because of the export/import draft classes. Get on this morning and see that College Football 15 is next in line. Preeettttyyy sure I got a little hard....(just saying)....SIGN ME THE FUCK UP THOUGH!! As long as all the schools are in it I am game!

2. SPL22

SPL22 Walk On

Pretty sure they cannot use the university names but they will use something similar like South Bend Leprechauns, Tallahasse Indians or Happy Valley Lions. Then they will just allow to edit those names and you can change them to Notre Dame, Florida State and Penn State. They will have to remove the mascotts and maybe the fight songs but that is not that big of a deal.

3. fantasyboi

ya all that is totally fine with me! As long as its basically there and editable

4. | DedStaar |

| DedStaar | Walk On

They can use all of the names like before. CLC has the naming rights not NCAA.

5. fantasyboi

maybe now we will get probation back and maybe this will lead to renovating stadiums

6. | DedStaar |

| DedStaar | Walk On

Stadium names are still going to use real names. The NCAA has nothing to do with most of the game.

7. cyhiphopp

cyhiphopp Walk On

The only kicker is if the CLC drops out as well since they are also involved in the lawsuit. Then we might end up with a generic but fully customizable game. That's when we have to rely on the excellent online community to TeamBuilder every team, customize every stadium (assuming they add that option). You could probably import logos as a jpg file and possibly get AI so the announcers could "say" whatever name you input for each team.

The only thing we would not be able to have would be animated mascots on the sideline. I don't think that's something we could customize.

8. | DedStaar |

| DedStaar | Walk On

they already committed to '15

9. fantasyboi

ya and who cares bout mascots? no one except the person inside the costume

10. cyhiphopp

cyhiphopp Walk On

But I LOVE CY! He's even in my user name! :)

11. cyhiphopp

cyhiphopp Walk On

Yeah, so hopefully they are smart and open everything up they can for 2015. Then if worse comes to worse, we pay EA for server space for as long as we want to play and customize 2015.

12. | DedStaar |

| DedStaar | Walk On

they wont be able to, the game will only not have NCAA in front of the title and in imaging. Teams, Stadiums, Mascots and the like will remain in the game. The NCAA does not own the rights for the conferences or anything else really.

13. cyhiphopp

cyhiphopp Walk On

Yeah, I'm just hoping if the CLC pulls out that there will be some way to keep the game going.

14. | DedStaar |

| DedStaar | Walk On

They wont be pulling out, they make an ungodly sum of cash. Plus during media days SEC schools have been hyping paying players. Technically these ex players dont have a leg to stand on. They were attending college for free.

15. cyhiphopp

cyhiphopp Walk On

I think it's dumb that they are suing. There is no way they can get enough money out of EA to get a substantial amount for everyone who's suing. The only thing they would accomplish would be killing off the game. Then no one makes money.

• Like Like x 1
  16. | DedStaar |

| DedStaar | Walk On

Only 2 players are suing. Neither player was even worth a rats ass.

17. lere2001

lere2001 Walk On

Now, I'm no genius, but do you know the true value of a rat's ass? Are they trading rats' asses on the exchange? Can you buy rat ass futures? Use 'em as chips in Las Vegas? Put 'em in the basket at church?

How much is a rats ass worth? Don't know? Well maybe you should think about that before spouting off. Heck, I paid good money for a tasty rump roast the other day, rats' asses may be the new Starbucks of ass steaks. You never know, I once paid 300 dollars just to borrow a piece of ass for ONE hour!

• Like Like x 4
  18. cyhiphopp

cyhiphopp Walk On

I tried putting a rat's ass in the collection plate once. It did not go over well.

• Like Like x 2
  19. | DedStaar |

| DedStaar | Walk On

I know both of those players did nothing in college and therefore did not contribute to the success of the college football landscape.

20. lere2001

lere2001 Walk On

Hell of a lot more than most people. He had 20 TD's in his Junior year in only 7 games (he was injured so damn much). His senior year he broke a Nebraska school record with a 63% completion percentage. My original comment was just to joke about the "rats ass" saying, but I really don't appreciate you demeaning any student athletes. No matter who it is. He was obviously talented, obviously worked hard, but it didn't work out for him.

Last edited: Jul 18, 2013
  21. | DedStaar |

| DedStaar | Walk On

And now hes suing after receiving a diploma from a major school.

• Like Like x 1
  22. I Peench

I Peench Caught in the hustle

False.