College Football...9/26 Discussion

Discussion in 'The Cheap Seats' started by jmillhimes, Sep 26, 2009.

1. jmillhimes

jmillhimes Walk On

College Football...9/26 Discussion

-Southern Florida has knocked off FSU 17-7. Florida State looks like Shit. There defense was so confused today.

- What A RIP OFF in the Indiana and Michigan game. With 2:14 left, Michigan was up by 3 and Indiana had the ball. A pass was caught by a Indiana WR but the LB of Michigan also had his hand on it. They go to the ground, both have possession and on the ground, Michigan's LB pulls the ball out of his hands and the ref gives it to Michigan and keeps the ruling after a review. Look's like Michigan is saved again.

- GT looked good against #22 North Carolina.Dwyer 19 carries for 158 yards

- LSU is hanging on by a TD against Mississippi St late in the 4th

2. CaddilacRockBox

CaddilacRockBox 3 Star Recruit

FSU is the most inconsistent team i've seen in a while. Either that or BYU was super overrated. Anywho, game time, gotta go.

3. jmillhimes

jmillhimes Walk On

LSU STOPS MISSISSIPPI ST ON 4 STRAIGHT TRIES FROM THE 3 YARD LINE including 2 times from 4 inches out to Stun the crowd

4. Newb Slice

Newb Slice Walk On

miami is looking flat right now and they look like they have never played in the rain before need a big play from the D or special teams to spark the team

5. Lee.Flex

Lee.Flex Ducks Fan

Oregon is blowing out Cal. 25-3, under 1 min in 2 Quarter.

6. MorsDraconis

MorsDraconis Walk On

How many more times are the AP Polls going to vote Cal into the top 25 only to watch them play some of the shittiest football in the country? It's retarded. STOP giving them respect by voting them into the preseason top 25. Just stop.

7. Lee.Flex

Lee.Flex Ducks Fan

32-3.... What a blow out. Cal looks like a Div 2 team today. I agree with the post above, Cal has gotten to much respect and has yet to do anything. Jahvid Best is great.... put when you put 8 guys in the box... Riley has to show he can throw the ball, and he hasn't shown that.

8. MaxATX34

MaxATX34 Texas Football

LOL @ UTEP. Texas is on a rampage.

9. Colemanchu

Colemanchu GOAT SPLITTER

I hate living on the west coast having to watch these shitty pac 10 games every week.

10. MorsDraconis

MorsDraconis Walk On

Pfft, how about the fact that I live in WV and live closer to Blacksburgh than Columbus, but I gotta watch boring ass Big 10 football instead of watching VaTech bitchslap an overrated Miami team?

11. Mallard Muscle

Mallard Muscle Blue Chip Prospect

How about my Ducks? Fuck the Huskies for life.

12. jmillhimes

jmillhimes Walk On

Texas and UTEP is a Disaster for El Paso.

Those Idiots at ESPN picked CAL to be all over Oregon.

I was really hoping Miss. St could pull it off against LSU

13. Mallard Muscle

Mallard Muscle Blue Chip Prospect

Really? You're going to erase my post? Fine. @$%! the Huskies for life!!!!!!!

14. Juggernautblitz

Juggernautblitz Carbon glutton

I am shocked at that Oregon - Cal game. 42 - 3, wow. I would have picked Cal based on not being impressed by Oregon so far this year but haven't seen Cal play.
    Tim Tebow is the best FB to play QB in the history of college football. What a shame that he will break Hershel Walkers record based on those gay 3 - 4 yard QB draws with the D spread out trying to cover Florida's talent at WR and RB. Great team but breaking that record is a sham.
    I live in the midwest and am pained at having to watch the Big 10 teams slog through games every week.

15. Lee.Flex

Lee.Flex Ducks Fan

I live down in Georgia.... but I shelled out for the ESPN sports package so I can get all my Duck games. Was deffinently worth it today.

16. jmillhimes

jmillhimes Walk On

-WTF.....Penn St cant beat Iowa?? Clark looked like Shit . He acted as if he was playing in Snow??

- Speaking of upsets...Thats Ole Miss, Penn St, Miami, Florida St, Washington, and Cal. Hopefully Cal takes a BIG fall. Penn St deserves to as well with the way they played

- How about those Cougars pulling one out with under a minute left. Keenum throws for 400+. They came in at #17 but will likely jump up after all the upsets

- Tebow took one hell of a shot.

17. MaxATX34

MaxATX34 Texas Football

After watching the Texas vs. UTEP game. I see why teams pull out of games against UT, they dont want their players to get injured.

As soon as Texas put in their 2nd team, so did UTEP. The injuries didnt stop either. I feel sort of bad for Texas' OOC opponents, they do get paid nicely... but they are sort of just being thrown to the dogs.

Next time Utah and Arky need to sack-up and take their beatings like a man lol