College Football Bowl Pick'Em

Discussion in 'The Dirty Dozen' started by TheCrumbIsHere, Dec 6, 2010.

1. TheCrumbIsHere

TheCrumbIsHere Walk On

For those of you who didn't partake in my College Football Pick'Em Pool this year, here is your chance to show that you really know what happened without proving it each week. This pool also counts as the final points added to my regular season pool.

Anyways, here's how it works:

I have set up a Bowl Pick'Em Set on Yahoo! You join it by going to: Join Group. The ID# is 10090 and the password is crumb. You then make your selections for all 35! Bowl Games and place a confidence value against each of them. This confidence value is the number of points you earn for getting that game correct. You only get to use the numbers from 1-35 once.

Then there are my traditional bonuses that I add which will determine your champion. Just post your bonuses right here in the thread.

The bonuses:

1. Conference With Best Winning Percentage(5 points)
    By selecting the answer to this question correctly, you earn these five points. The question is as follows:

Which of the major conferences[ACC, Big 12, Big Ten, Big East, Conference USA, Mountain West, Pac-10, WAC] will have the best winning percentage?

Your Selection: __________________________________

NOTE: This is not asking which conference will have the most victories in the bowls.

2. Five Closest Games(10 pts, 2 each)
    By picking the five games that have the closest scoring margin correctly, you will earn ten points.

3. Five Biggest Blowouts(10 pts, 2 each)
    By picking the five games that have the largest scoring margin correctly, you will also earn ten points.

4. Team That Will Score The Least Number of Points(5 pts)
    By picking the one team that will score the LEAST points, you will earn an additional 4 points to your score. NOTE: I will be assuming (obviously) that the team selected will match the LOSING pick for that game.

5. Team That Will Score The Most Number of Points(5 Points)
    By picking the one team that will score the MOST points, you will earn an additional 4 points to your score. NOTE: I will be assuming (obviously) that the team selected will match the winning pick for that game.

6. Predicting The Defenses That Score(5 points)

Here is your chance to really shine and earn some points defensively. Choose any 5 games that you would like. What’s the point you may ask? You are looking to try to find five games that will include either defense scoring a touchdown in the game. If you get ir right, you get a bonus point.

7. The Bowl Shootouts Of The Year(10 pts; 2 pts each)
    By picking the five games that have the highest number of cumulative points scored in that game, you will earn 10 points.

2. Full Moon Fever

Full Moon Fever Champion of Standards