College Football Live

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by GSUtiger, Aug 11, 2010.

1. GSUtiger

GSUtiger GEAUX TIGERS!!

College Football Live

[​IMG]

Welcome all to this CoC edition of College Football Live​

First up would like to give all the coaches a round of applause for a season well done. Each coach has guided their program to a Bowl. Now its up to the coaches and players to see how the end the season.

Now there we two schools that stepped up there play and made it to the Conference Champ Game [​IMG]#14 South Carolina(11-1) Coached by King_CEPS and [​IMG]#24 Colorado(8-4) Coached by Trudethadude. Coach TRude lost in CCG and Coach King_Ceps has a chance to Knock off Coach JFunk's #4 Bama tonight.

New Rivals were made while old ones were revisited, some coaches were lost, but the Cream kept moving. Looking forward to Season 2 I know CoC will keep up with Great work.

Guys feel free to add your thoughts on our first season

2. wreck'em

wreck'em Walk On

Almost all of us made a bowl. NC State is staying home. No love for us getting an at-large bid. Upon further research, the ACC has 8 bowl affiliations, and we are #9. :(

3. Bamaboiking

Bamaboiking Walk On

first off poor nc st, acc has some of the worst bowl tie iin's. fsu dominating the old acc can be blamed for that.

uga and unc tie with numer of aa with 6 a piece.

murray swept every award he was up for except the hiesman with ingram winning after falling out of the top 5.

this may be aj greens last harrah with him winning the bilitnikof. we got alot of young talent behind him so its ok. orson charles took home the mackey and hebron best lb. if we beat tcu should be a very very successful season and should gain a prestige star #6. gloves are off next season as well you can blame scar.

4. wreck'em

wreck'em Walk On

Bama got snubbed! Boise State got into the title game vs North Carolina. Both teams have 1 loss, and the team from the WAC gets in over the team from the SEC. Something seems wrong here...

5. jca312

jca312 Walk On

Bama got screwed 1-point loss to a higher ranked South Carolina team to Boise State's 4-point loss to Auburn. Bama wins a tougher conference and has 2 more wins than Boise State. Gotta love the BCS and its infinite wisdom.

6. Iron Mickey

Iron Mickey I'd take her out for some casadias

LMFAO.....very true JCA, very true...welcome to the BCS...

In other news....Oklahoma State is going to the Cotton Bowl!!! I am so pumped.

7. tuco418

tuco418 Older and wiser than you

what a rip

8. GSUtiger

GSUtiger GEAUX TIGERS!!

you just want to play in Dallas

9. Iron Mickey

Iron Mickey I'd take her out for some casadias

good point. and on your bowl previews GSU, they dont have to be superlong or anything, real simple, few good stats, and a prediction. Dont force yourself missing playin your bowl game tonight just cause u spent too much time on a bowl preview.

10. GSUtiger

GSUtiger GEAUX TIGERS!!

i know just don't know what time i will be making it home.

11. JFunk34

JFunk34 Friends may come and go, but enemies accumulate.

Don't hate. Ingram had three straight games over 200 yards to end the season.