College Football Plans This Year?

Discussion in 'Zeros to Heroes' started by nrg_qbz-_-, Aug 11, 2010.

1. nrg_qbz-_-

nrg_qbz-_- Walk On

College Football Plans This Year?

I'm pretty pumped that the season is about to start soon. With that being said, do you guys have any games you plan on attending?

I'm going to the Colorado vs Cal game (buddy is a Colorado fan) and Oregon vs Cal (diehard ducks fan). I might travel up to Autzen for a game if possible...looking into Boise State vs San Jose State as well since San Jose isn't too far of a drive to see a top ranked team (i'm talking about Boise, not San Jose haha).

2. Iron Mickey

Iron Mickey I'd take her out for some casadias

not a member of this league, but i am a TF roamer...lol

anyways, I am a big college (GA.Tech Season Tix Holder) & NFL (Cowboys Season tix holder) guy. So I am looking forward to both.

3. csboiler05

csboiler05 Walk On

I'll be heading to a lot of Purdue games this fall, possibly making the trip to the Horseshoe to see them play the Bucks. Also my buddy and I were talking about taking a road trip maybe to Auburn, or Texas, but it's still kind of up in the air.

4. Sabo

Sabo Z2H Commish

As always im gonna try attending as many razorback games as possible. Im really pumped for the battle for the boot vs lsu since its at little rock this year.

5. bdub

bdub Walk On

I am pretty excited to see my Utes play. I will be attending the first game of the year when we play Pitt and then the big game against TCU. Hopefully I can find some tickets to the big rivalry game against BYU.

6. nrg_qbz-_-

nrg_qbz-_- Walk On

Haha everyone is welcome here(y) Hopefully gtech won't lose a step without demaryius thomas!

7. Sabo

Sabo Z2H Commish

Were all family g-unit

8. OnIowa

OnIowa Zeroes to Heroes

have my hawkeye season tickets, Ohio St, Penn St, and Wisconsin all at home!

9. csboiler05

csboiler05 Walk On

You're Hawkeyes are lucky they dodge the Boilers this year, we're going to be the surprise team of the Big 10, watch out for Mr. Marve and Co.

10. trustandfall

trustandfall Walk On

I'm so jealous of you guys. I'm a die-hard football fun but I live in Corpus Christi, Texas. Even Dallas is nearly 9 hours away.. Houston is the closest place to see real, college or better football, and I don't have the money to be driving that far over and over.. Saving up for my last year and a half of college.. So close to a double major!

With that being said, the last game I went to was AWESOME. It was in San Antonio.. Oklahoma vs. Missouri. I think Bradford was a true freshman. Ripped apart the Tigers. It was an amazing experience because my step dad is OU alumni and got amazing seats and pre-game/post-game party passes.. It was a blast. Oh yeah, it was the Big 12 title game too :D

11. ChaoticUT

ChaoticUT Life is Orange and White!

Im in the same boat as you trustandfall. I live in So Cal so I get to choose between UCLA (which is a sore subject because i was at the game when my Vols lost in overtime to them, which was just disgusting), USC (Im a Vols fan. Enough said.), SDSU or San Jose. My best bet is to try and score some Rose Bowl tickets or another bowl game

12. trustandfall

trustandfall Walk On

I... hate... USC...

13. nrg_qbz-_-

nrg_qbz-_- Walk On

Good God did I lose a lot of money on that game. If you are talking about the game where the UCLA QB threw a billion picks and somehow Crompton and company still managed to not cover the spread (who was that Tennessee HB that fumbled the ball 1-2 yards away from paydirt? I almost broke my tv monitor) :(

14. ChaoticUT

ChaoticUT Life is Orange and White!

It was either Arian Foster or Montario Hardesty I dont really remember. And UCLA threw 4 first-half interceptions. It was a shitty, shitty day to be wearing orange surrounded by 90,000 Bruin fans.

15. nrg_qbz-_-

nrg_qbz-_- Walk On

It was Foster that fumbled it. I was celebrating the TD before I realize he lost the ball. I might have cried just a little bit as my money went up in flames.