College Game day 2010

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by TeXasfight33, Jul 20, 2010.

1. TeXasfight33

TeXasfight33 Walk On

College Game day 2010

[​IMG]

[​IMG]VS[​IMG]

University Park, Pennsylvania

[​IMG]

This week there are no Gridiron Gladiators going head to head every one has a CPU game. That doesnt mean there arent any good games though we still have TCU vs Oregon St. and Florida vs Penn St. When deciding this weeks top game the main factor was the tradition that both schools have thats why we are here in happy valley! as the gators and nittany Lions are going to go toe to toe.

Coso: Desmond when you look at John Brantley the replacement for Tebow how do you think he helps the gator in a way that Tebow could not?

Desmond Howard I think brantley offers a vertical passing game were as tebow was more of a running quarterback, wich opend up the quick passing game for him. With the addition of Brantley the Gators will have just another way to beat you.

Kirk Herbstreet: When you take a look at Brantley what does he need to do in order for his team to be able to get a win here today?

Desmond Howard To me he has to come in to this hostile environment and manage the game from start to finish. That is very hard thing for a young kid to do in his game as the head man, and honestly i dont know if he can do it. If he can relise that he is not Tebow and trust the players around them he should be alright.

[​IMG]

Chris Fowler: as we are just Minuetes awary from kick off lets get to this weeks selection.
    Column 1
    Pitt @ Utah: Herbstreet:pITT Howard:pITT Corso:UTAH
    Alabama @ Rutgers: Herbstreet:BAMA Howard:BAMA Corso:BAMA
    Arizona @ Florida State: Herbstreet: FSU Howard:FSU Corso:FSU
    Iowa@ Ole Miss: Herbstreet:MISS Howard:IOWA Corso:IOWA
    WKU@ Nebraska: Herbstreet:Neb Howard: NEB Corso: NEB
    LSU@ Michigan St. Herbstreet:LSU Howard:LSU Corso:LSU
    Cincinnati @ Georgia: Herbstreet:UGA Howard:CINCY Corso:UGA
    Boise St@ Georgia Tech: Herbstreet:GT Howard:Boise Corso: Boise
    New mexico @ oregon Herbstreet:UO Howard:UO Corso:UO
    Washing St@ Ok state: Herbstreet:OSU Howard:OSU Corso:OSU
    Oregon St @ TCU: Herbstreet:TCU Howard: TCU Corso: OSU

And now for the pick you have all been waiting for!

Herbstreet: I love Evan Royster in Penn State i think hes a very good back, but i think defensively Penn State doesn't have the speed to match Florida. Thats why im taking FLORIDA

Howard: I think the key to this game will be John Brantley and if he can handle a big game in a hostile enviroment, the answer to that is no. He has a great future at florida but hes not coming into happy valley and winning. PENN STATE

]Corso: you two both forgot about the two stud receivers for Penn State named Derek Moye and Graham Zig look for these two to be making play after play tonight. Those two were my ex factors!

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. MZizzle2

MZizzle2 Fresh Ta Def

Very cool. I think what could make this better is if we make Corso, Herbstreet, and Howard each one of us so we can get more than just one user involved in doing this.

3. Nashvillain15

Nashvillain15 Walk On

4. TeXasfight33

TeXasfight33 Walk On

yeah i agree only thing is how would we do that i would love to do that thoug

5. MZizzle2

MZizzle2 Fresh Ta Def

You could create the questions and send them to three other users through PM and then they'll send their answers back to you.

6. TeXasfight33

TeXasfight33 Walk On

yeah sounds good. would you just want me to ask you guys the picks or other stuff too

7. MZizzle2

MZizzle2 Fresh Ta Def

The picks and then you can ask questions on the game of the week and other things going on during the season such as Heisman Race, Conference Races, and Player of the Week.

8. TeXasfight33

TeXasfight33 Walk On

sounds good ill send you and nasheville or whoever wants to questions next segment

9. DC

DC Shake n Bake

If 3 of u want to get tgether and do this each week. And interview a different coach each week or whoever gameday is with. That would be cool. The guys up in cream of the crop even make a radio show.

U could go by ur names here too. U dnt necessarily have to be kirk

10. TeXasfight33

TeXasfight33 Walk On

yeah goin by kirk was weird and yeah im good with who ever wants in on this with me. and defitnly an interview with the coach was something i was wanting to do. and i saw that radio show it is really cool, something id love t do but would have no clue how to do it.

11. MZizzle2

MZizzle2 Fresh Ta Def

I'm definitely in.

12. TeXasfight33

TeXasfight33 Walk On

i was thinking that each person on the "gameday crew" would ask the other 2 members one questioon each then wed all put in our selections. then i would just post the answers and selections.

13. MZizzle2

MZizzle2 Fresh Ta Def

That works.

14. TeXasfight33

TeXasfight33 Walk On

good deal cant wait to get week 2 underway