College Game Day Season 2 Week 7

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by alemic, Nov 15, 2010.

1. alemic

alemic Walk On

Troy Trojans @ FIU Golden Panthers
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    College Game Day Week 7​
    Last week overall was a great week for our spotlight coaches, 3 of which are new to the group still getting use to all the press and media following them wherever they go. Lets take a quick look at what went down in week 6.​
    Week 6​
    [​IMG]
    Beat UL Monroe 17-9​
    [​IMG]
    Lost against Hawaii 35-27​
    [​IMG]
    Beat Nevada 28-10​
    [​IMG]
    Lost against Western Kentucky 34-31​
    [​IMG]
    Beat Missouri 14-10​
    [​IMG]
    Beat Houston 38-31​
    [​IMG]
    Lost against Troy 20-17​
    [​IMG]
    Beat Idaho 31-24​
    [​IMG]
    Lost to San Diego State 31-24​
    [​IMG]
    Lost against Southern Miss 41-3​
    Week 6 Game of the Week​
    This week its a tie for the game of the week. San Diego State and Idaho went down to the wire in another 31-24 finish for the game of the week. San Diego State helped Idaho stay in the game with turnovers however in the end proved they were the better team.​
    Indiana and Missouri had a surprisingly defensive showdown last week in the first Shame to Fame match up against two top 25 coaches. Indiana was able to hold on in a close 14-10 victory to keep their undefeated season alive.​
    Week 7​
    [​IMG] @ [​IMG]
    This game looks like its going to be hard to read. North Texas has struggled this year, but so have the Arkansas State Redwolves.​
    North Texas 28 Arkansas State 14​
    [​IMG] @ [​IMG]
    San Jose State looks to get its first win of the season under new head coach Redwings. They will have to be ready to stop this tricky option attack by the midshipmen however.​
    San Jose State 28 Navy 7​
    [​IMG] @ [​IMG]
    Indiana has another tricky Big 12 match up this week against Oklahoma State. Indiana's defensive backs better be ready to stop this air it out team.​
    Oklahoma State 42 Indiana 28​
    [​IMG] @ [​IMG]
    Tulane looks to keep on winning this season and I find it hard to believe they will lose to the UTEP Miners. Look for the biggest blow out of the season.​
    Tulane 56 UTEP 0​
    [​IMG] @ [​IMG]
    San Diego State looks to have an easy victory this week against Washington State. However I feel this one might be closer than the experts think.​
    San Diego State 28 Washington State 27​
    [​IMG] @ [​IMG]
    Middle Tennessee State looks to break the .500 mark this season and they will find an easy match up to do so. MTSU wins big.​
    Middle Tennessee State 28 Western Kentucky 10​
    [​IMG] @ [​IMG]
    Army looks to get their first win on the season against a weak Akron team. Army will use the ground game first and a mobile QB to get the win.​
    Army 28 Akron 14​
    Week 7 Game of the Week​
    Keys to the Game​
    [​IMG]
    Offensively the Trojans are a very week team. Nobody has really stepped up at any position so far this year, at best you could say this team is balanced. It shouldn't be hard stopping this team from scoring, its the defense you have to worry about.​
    On defense this team can be a nightmare. Forcing turnovers, and keeping constant pressure on the QB. They will force teams to think fast and react quickly.​
    [​IMG]
    This time around its going to be impossible to read this FIU team. Their new head coach Paw is still trying to figure out what exactly he is working with and trying to build up a great program. The biggest thing to watch in this game is to see where he wants to take this team, will they be pass heavy, run heavy, or balanced. Will there be any changes to the playbook or defensive schemes? Many questions surround this team and it should be a treat to watch the upcoming changes.​
    Prediction​
    FIU 35 Troy 31​

2. alemic

alemic Walk On

done had a few issues with the pictures. but overall this post isnt to bad.

3. C_Breezy803

C_Breezy803 Walk On

Thank god for a bye week. Atleast I won't lose this week.

4. alemic

alemic Walk On

Haha.. I was going to be a dick and predict another loss for ya

@C_Breezy803

tell me if that worked?

5. C_Breezy803

C_Breezy803 Walk On

It did. You tagged me. Lol

6. alemic

alemic Walk On

haha hell yes lol

7. ThePaw

ThePaw I'm so seasonal it hurts, baby!

This was great man, I enjoyed it. I doubt i'm going to be able to pull out a win against Troy. Our squad looked pathetic last game haha.

8. axspecialk

axspecialk Walk On

i love these...