College Game Day Week 11

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by GSUtiger, Sep 24, 2010.

1. GSUtiger

GSUtiger GEAUX TIGERS!!

College Game Day Week 11

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]vs[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Week 11 in CoC has brought us to Lincoln, Nebraska for the game between #8Oklahoma and #3 Nebraska. We also have some other interesting user games with Maryland traveling to #2 North Carolina and #15 Mizzzou traveling to #14Auburn. In the Maryland/UNC coach GSU will try and get his first win against a user this year. His team has played good all season but stumbled against FSU. Coach RTP will be trying to keep his NC hopes alive witha victory in front of the home crowd. This will be the first meeting between the two coaches and should be nice one to watch.
    UNC 24 Terps 14
    [​IMG]
    The Mizzou/Auburn game should be a great one as both coaches love to get out and throw the ball around. It will be a shoot out from the start. Mizzou comes into the game looking to keep bouncing back after two tough losses early in the season. While Aburn will look to keep building off their win last week against UGA. Both team are fighting to finish the season ranked in the top10 who will come out on top?????
    Aub 42 Mizzou 28
    [​IMG]
    Well what we have here my friend is a Big Time game between a Big12 North and South team. Coach Jerz and the Huskers are looking to make it to the NC title game. While Coach Tuco and the Sooners are trying to knock Nebraska from the NC title game picture and make a run at it on their own. Everyone in the country knows this crowd will make it tough any visiting team to come in and walk out with a W! Coach Jerz will run the ball and run some more. Coach Tuco plays with a blanced mind set. The pick is in!
    [​IMG]
    NEB 28 OU 21

2. Iron Mickey

Iron Mickey I'd take her out for some casadias

great job GSU

I agree with everything except I believe Mizzou is going to take out Auburn (sorry dean!)

3. Dean

Dean Walk On

dont be. if we cant get our pass D sured up, we're in for a long game

4. runthepound

runthepound Get on the Bus!

Great write up GSU! I am looking forward to our game man. Should be a good one.