College Game Day WK4

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by GSUtiger, Oct 8, 2010.

1. GSUtiger

GSUtiger GEAUX TIGERS!!

College Game Day WK4

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]@[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    This week are live from the University of Missouri. We have a SEC/Big12 Battle for you today as #21 South Carolina takes on #25 Mizzou.
    [​IMG]
    Boy do we have a battle of teams that things done in different ways. USC likes to get the job done with the run and pass game. While Mizzou takes the action straight to the air. Coach King_Ceps will try to get things started with his stud RB Marcus Lattimore who has already accounted for over 600yds total this season in the run,catching and return game. Mizzou can try and key on him but Carolina has plenty of weapons like QB Doug Koch who has passed for 567yds in this young season. Mizzou will be lead by gunslinger James Franklin who has put up average QB numbers so far. He has 743yds passing and 7TD passes but he has also thrown 5picks. WR Jamie Hunt will be playing in a limited role due to NCAA infractions so it will be up to the other WRs to pick up the slack. Mizzou gets it done in front of the home crowd.
    [​IMG]
    Not so fast my friend. South Carolina has to many weapons and a great coach. Mizzou will strugle against the Defense of South Carolina.
    [​IMG]

USC 28 Mizzou 17

2. JerzeyReign

JerzeyReign #BeatOhio

I'm going with my Big 12 Brotha in this one... Mizzou 28 SC 10... Big 12 Up:)

3. Iron Mickey

Iron Mickey I'd take her out for some casadias

Me too

Mizzou 28
    S.Carolina 24

4. runthepound

runthepound Get on the Bus!

South Carolina is having a down year this season, but I look for them to bounce back today and take this one 31-21.