College Gameday Game of the Week (Week 6) Utah St. @ La Tech

Discussion in 'Zeros to Heroes' started by Sabo, Aug 5, 2010.

1. Sabo

Sabo Z2H Commish

College Gameday Game of the Week (Week 6) Utah St. @ La Tech

[​IMG]

2. dubb40

dubb40 Sideline Football, We Rock!

La Tech vs Utah State Preview

Ruston

The LA Tech Bulldogs have been preaching 1 concept all week.

Redemption.

The Bulldogs, who lost their first game last week in a heartbreaker to Hawaii, look to do better against Utah State this week.

"We just have to play our game and we should be ok". Coach Darren Douglas said in his weekly talk show. "I know USU is better than their record shows and we will be in for another fight"

The Bulldogs hope that they can stand tall in this spotlighted matchup.

3. bdub

bdub Walk On

LA Tech 38 Utah State 14

Coach B could only shake his head after his Aggies let another one get away. Leading 14 to 10 at halftime the Aggies were growing more and more confident but then everything fell apart. Coming out of halftime La Tech came alive and we had no answer for there offense and that was the end of the story on this one.

4. trustandfall

trustandfall Walk On

Coach B, hold your head up high man! You were beating an undefeated team through 2 quarters, and it was another user you were playing!

It shows you can contend. Great work man... It'll be exciting to see what you do with USU once you've got some recruiting behind you... Just keep plugging away. You're obviously becoming a better and better coach!

5. Sabo

Sabo Z2H Commish

Keep ur head up, this only year 1 lots of time to improve.

6. bdub

bdub Walk On

Thanks guys hopefully things will turn around a little soon.

7. dubb40

USU vs. LA Tech

Ruston

Mission Accomplished.

Those were the two words Bulldogs coach Darren Douglas had to say when asked to sum up his teams performance on a rainy Saturday.

"We were in danger early, but we stuck with our plan and made some adjustments in the 2nd half and were able to pull away."

The Aggies took the early lead on a 79 yard fumble return by Daniel Gurrola. Tech answered with a Matt Nelson FG to close the 1st 7-3.

Midway through the 2nd qtr, USU scored on a 14 pass hookup from Diodre Borel to Mikhail Morgan to go up 14-3. 12 seconds later Colby Cameron hooked up with Admad Paige on a 60 yard TD strike. The score at halftime was 14-10 USU.

The Bulldogs finally tok the lead in with 3:03 left in the 3rd on another Admad Paige TD pass, this time from Ross Jenkins who was in due to Colby Cameron being knocked out.

In the 4th the Bulldogs poured it on, scoring 21 pts to seal the game away.

GG Utgamer27!!

8. bdub

bdub Walk On

Yeah it was a great game. Did you have any lag on your end?

9. dubb40

Just a little

10. bdub

bdub Walk On

It was pretty good for me except the 2nd quarter. In case you were wondering why i did a 15 yard kickoff and my field goal attempt that only went 10 yards.

We should for sure play again I think our teams are pretty even for the most part.