College Gameday Week 12

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by GSUtiger, Sep 26, 2010.

1. GSUtiger

GSUtiger GEAUX TIGERS!!

College Gameday Week 12

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    This week the gameday crew comes to you from University of Alabama. We are here for the annual Iron Bowl between Auburn and Alabama. This one should be a great one guys as both teams come into the game undefeated in conference play. Kirk what are your thoughts on today's game?
    [​IMG]
    Auburn comes into the game ranked #14 in the country. Trying to knock off their hated rival and stop them from going to another SEC Championship game but more important they are ready to take back the STATE!!! They have the #6 scoring offense in the country(#7 rushing/#4 passing). But their Defense ranks #104th in the country. One the other hand you have Bama once again trying to make the entire state scream ROLL TIDE!!! after this game. Bama comes in looking to keep ahold of their #1 ranking and make it back to the SEC and NC Championship. They rank #13 in the country in scoring. With the #63rd ranked Offense. There Defense is ranked #46th(they are the Best Run Defense in the country only giving up 363yds on the ground all year). This one will be a great match-up of two great teams and two great coaches.
    Bama 28- Aub 24
    [​IMG]
    No Words my friend just look at the Picture
    [​IMG]

2. Bamaboiking

Bamaboiking Walk On

lol go dean! sorry funk we need change! i will root for dean but i still see the funkster winning, 31-14

3. tuco418

tuco418 Older and wiser than you

Rooting like hell for Dean

Auburn 38, Bama 35

4. King_CEPS_11

King_CEPS_11 Walk On

The Gamecocks will be watching the result of this game very intently, but we don't really have rooting interests (even though Alabama is the better team on paper). We will be prepared for whoever comes and meets us in Atlanta.

I do think that Bama gets the win though, 38-35 on a last second field goal.

5. Iron Mickey

Iron Mickey I'd take her out for some casadias

Yeah, I dont think Auburn is quite there yet at the QB position for the type team/scheme Dean runs. Dean needs one more season of developing players to beat Alabama.

Final:
    Auburn 20
    Alabama 23

6. runthepound

runthepound Get on the Bus!

I would love to see Dean win, but I think JFunk will win it something like 31-17.

7. JFunk34

JFunk34 Friends may come and go, but enemies accumulate.

I look forward to playing Dean again. Great competitor. Hopefully we can play our brand of football and try to limit mistakes.

8. Dean

Dean Walk On

Everytime Funk and I play its a classic. I expect nothing but a great game.

9. DrunkenSoldier

DrunkenSoldier Luck Of The Irish

Bama can be exposed through the Air, just dont know if Auburn's freshman QB can deliver.

Bama 31-28