College Gameday Week 3 2011

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by Kasper, Sep 28, 2010.

?

Who you got?

1. Boston College

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. Florida State

4 vote(s)
    100.0%
  1. Kasper

Kasper The Ghost Himself

College Gameday Week 3 2011

[​IMG]

Week 3
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]

YOU ARE LOOKING LIVE AT Alumni Stadium located at Chestnutt Hill, MA. This week the GAMEDAY crew is at the home of the Boston College Eagles as they take on ACC Atlantic Division rival Florida State. Boston College comes into the game undefeated and ranked #14 in the Coaches Poll. Boston College led by QB D. Shinskie who has thrown for over 500 yards passing. On the defensive side of the ball, the Eagles are lead by cancer survivor, MLB L. Kuechly, who has 88 career tackles, and 3 interceptions.
    Florida State is led by first year started QB E. Manuel. Manuel is a mobile quarterback who hopes to lead the Seminoles back up to the top of the rankings. FSU also has a powerful running back Chris Thompson who gained over 100 yards against the Air Force Academy in week 1.

[​IMG]
    Florida State Seminoles WR Bert Reed (93), EJ Manuel (92)(85),K Dustin Hopkins (90)

2011 Record- 2-0 (1-0 in ACC)
    Coaches/Media Ranking- UNR
    Passing Leader: Eugene Manuel: 8-31-96 yards, 0 TDs, 1 Int
    Rushing Leader: Chris Thompson: 22 -66 yards, 1 TD
    Receiving Leader:
    Defensive Leader:

[​IMG]
    : MLB Luke Kuelchy (94), HB Montel Harris (93), WR Colin Larmond (92)
    2011 Record- 2-0(0-0 in ACC)
    2011 Media/Coaches Ranking- #14
    Passing Leader: Dave Shinskie 9-13-146 yards, 2 TDs, 0 Ints
    Rushing Leader: Montel Harris 26-121 yards, 1 TDs
    Receiving Yards: 4 recs. 60 yards
    Defensive: Luke Kuelchy

Analysis of Other Games​

Virginia travels goes on the road this week to Bloomington to take on Indiana. First year coach ClayRocks, is hoping this is the week things begin to turnaround. This is a very winnable game against the Hoosiers, let’s see if they can do it.

There may be no magic left at Duke and QB Sean Renfree. Last after this week they were 2-0, this year 0-2. Things may improve this week against Stanford, but this may be the beginning of a long season in Durham.

The NC State Wolfpack are facing Cincinnati Bearcats this week. The Wolfpack’s offense delivered against UCLA, but 28 points is a lot to give up against the Bruins, the defense will need to start improving. This would be a good week to work out the bugs on D.

Maryland is hosting the 12th ranked Miami Hurricanes this week. This is a big game for the Terps with a win they will be 3-0, and should start receiving serious attention at being ranked in the top 25.

The Auburn Tigers are hosting Mississippi State, Auburn has the talent to beat the Bulldogs, but can the O-line protect Newton?

South Carolina goes on the road against Georgia. In last year’s game we saw QB Stephan Garcia go crazy with 6 touchdown passes launching his Heisman Campaign, we will see Lattimore continue his climb in the Heisman race.

Kentucky Wildcats is hosting in state rival Louisville for the Governor’s Trophy. The Wildcats should be favored; I just want to know we will see the mascot go through walls again when Cobb scores another touchdown.

Vanderbilt is 2-0, and can start conference play off right with a victory against Arkansas. This game is in Nashville so there is definitely a chance for the upset.

HEAD GEAR
    [​IMG]

Always be a good sport, be a good sport all ways.

Props to Wazzu!​

2. gowazzucougs

gowazzucougs WSU is better than UCLA

I finally found a decent size picture of full stadium, so there should be no comments of any late arriving crowd

3. abolishthefed

abolishthefed Specializing in mediocrity

Kuechly was a freshman AA, but I don't believe he was a cancer survivor. Mark Herzlich is the cancer survivor, and he graduated last year.

Good write-up, this one will be tough.

4. Kasper

Kasper The Ghost Himself

Godamit I was gonna edit that out too.

5. Tiger_Stripes86

Tiger_Stripes86 Walk On

Ya it was definitely herzlich

6. Timpegoose

Timpegoose Walk On

Dang Kuechly is only a Sophomore? He should be a 99 ovr by the time he graduates lol.

I should have a tough game with Miami this week. Hopefully I can win it and get myself into the top 25!

7. Kasper

Kasper The Ghost Himself

He's a junior this year, Bsta just did his homework.

8. Timpegoose

Timpegoose Walk On

Oh ok, i thought he meant he was a freshman AA in the game. And I was on my ipod so it was a lot of work to go and check lol.

9. gowazzucougs

gowazzucougs WSU is better than UCLA

my bad for some reason i thought it was him

10. abolishthefed

abolishthefed Specializing in mediocrity

Boston College made the poll pickers this week happy by defeating FSU in Chestnut Hill to move to 1-0 in the ACC. Dave Shinskie made up for last week's performance, by throwing for 280 yards and 2 TD with no turnovers. Also, I had a couple lucky breaks from the computer. Neither team had a turnover in this game.