college hoops 2k8

Discussion in 'Locker Room' started by bcduggan, Apr 27, 2011.

1. bcduggan

bcduggan Walk On

Does anyone still play it?

What sliders do you use?

Thanks

2. hammerhead1010

hammerhead1010 Walk On

I can't find my copy. I let a friend borrow it a year or two back and I can't track it down. I loved that game! Best bball game I have ever played

3. BigBodySS

BigBodySS Shake N' Bake!

I play every now and then, still have an open legacy that I'm working on. I've really just left the sliders at default b/c I'm getting my butt kicked at Jacksonville State. I rarely go easier with sliders, only harder.

4. BigSmooth33

BigSmooth33 Walk On

Is this really the best college bball game to get out there? How are the EA titles?

5. bcduggan

bcduggan Walk On

This is the best college bball game out there. I would go as far as saying it's the best sports dynasty style game as well. The recruiting is awesome. The coaching carousel is the best I have seen as well.

6. BigBodySS

BigBodySS Shake N' Bake!

I can't comment on the EA titles. When I started researching a NCAA hoops game every comment I came across was "EA's titles blow, get CH2k8" so I did and I've been extremely pleased.

The best example of it's greatness I can give is there are actually people, to this day, continuing to put out rosters for a game that came out in 2007. Fully edited with freshman from this past year like Sullinger and Brandon Knight.

The gameplay is superb and they have recruiting features that I'd kill for in NCAA Football. You should pick it up if you can find a copy, it's hardly ever at any of my local shops.

7. BigSmooth33

BigSmooth33 Walk On

THanks... Ebay shopping begins now...

8. BigSmooth33

BigSmooth33 Walk On

$15 buy it now, free shipping...

Pull the trigger????

9. BigBodySS

BigBodySS Shake N' Bake!

definitely. ROI for $15 is gonna be ridiculous. Since it seems EA continues to get exclusive licensing this is the only good college hoops game were likely to have for a while. Thank god there are people out there still updating rosters. I'd love to buy them a beer, lol