College Lacrosse 11

Discussion in 'Locker Room' started by JFace907, Oct 19, 2011.

1. JFace907

JFace907 Ron F'n Swanson

Have any of you guys tried this Indie Game on the XBLM out yet? I played the first one and loved it. Wanted to see if anyone else out here has played the newest one (or the old one).

2. Drifterbub

Drifterbub Help me hide a body?

Featured Threads:
    Never knew it existed.

I watch lacrosse sometimes and still don't know what the hell is going on. Maybe a game can teach me. I didn't even know lacrosse existed until I got into college. Freakin' rich white people sports... :)

3. JFace907

JFace907 Ron F'n Swanson

Its not NCAA licensed so you pretty much create teams.

4. gowazzucougs

gowazzucougs WSU is better than UCLA

It is becoming more mainstream, apparently my high school has a lacrosse team, and I would not consider my school a rich white school

5. SuperBowlNachos

SuperBowlNachos Walk On

It seems like such a good workout. You obviously have to run, but then you are using your core and arms so much to fling that ball around. It is definitely more popular among richer people. I would imagine a quality stick would be pretty expensive, then you have a helmet and other pads.

6. ryalaman

ryalaman Walk On

I've heard good things about the game (and around here, lax is pretty damn popular so maybe thats worth something) but I never bothered to buy it because I just figured I'd never play it.

7. BlyGilmore

BlyGilmore It's All In The Hips!

speaking of weird sports titles - there's a demo for a rugby game I might check out.

8. bawvu97

bawvu97 Let's Goooooo Mountaineers

Featured Threads:
    i played lax in high school. Lots of running on midfield a little less on defense and attack. I have heard of the game but never purchased.

And its becoming more popular in the inner city. At least in baltimore (that was a LONG time ago) Alot of inner city football players played lacrosse because of the hitting plus you get to beat people with a stick