college

Discussion in 'Tradition Basketball' started by mikey, Mar 17, 2011.

1. mikey

mikey Walk On

is there a college basket ball leage on tf if so is there any open spots in it

2. JerzeyReign

JerzeyReign #BeatOhio

I think they ended server support for both college b-ball games right? If they haven't I don't think NCAA '10 had any online league type of deal so the only place you could do that would be League Daddy or a similar site.

3. Hova

Hova Live Action. YiYiYi!

whats the last NCAA Bball game made and why are they not making them anymore?

4. _MG_

_MG_ Watching Folks Swim

Featured Threads:
    would be AMAZING if they came out with a new one with an online franchise capability. I would 100% be in, I enjoy watching college bball.

5. _MG_

_MG_ Watching Folks Swim

Featured Threads:
    I have no idea, you would think there would be a large base of consumers for a well-made NCAA game don't you think? March Madness is one of the most watched sporting events of the year next to the Super Bowl.

6. bamagrad

bamagrad Back to Back British Amateur Champion

Ncaa Basketball 10 by EA was the last one before they decided to scrap cause of low sales. and 2k there last one was 2k8.(which i still play that and 2k7) servers are still active for 2k8, cause of the rosters that get released by different users on the 2kshare. Hope that Helps.

7. JFace907

JFace907 Ron F'n Swanson

College basketball games just don't sell, Period. Its a sad fact unfortunately. Casual gamers and casual college b-ball fans just don't tend to migrate towards the videogames unless its march. I think the best chance we get at another NCAA Basketball title from EA or 2K is a DLC release that features the tournament teams only with two game modes, tournament and quick play. Oh and online play. Would be pretty sweet if they incorporated an online march madness setup like they had with the FIFA tournament releases (online WC and online EURO).

8. JerzeyReign

JerzeyReign #BeatOhio

I think they should add the college basketball as a mode and bump the price to 80 bucks... make a 60 dollar one for those who have no interest in the college basketball... thats why i used to love FoxSports College Hoops... I like girls basketball and that was the only game to date that allowed me to play with the Lady Vols:)

9. JFace907

JFace907 Ron F'n Swanson

Have you seen that Mod of college hoops 2K11 using NBA 2K11? Looks sick. I'd be playing it if i was more into PC gaming.

10. JerzeyReign

JerzeyReign #BeatOhio

Yeah, its nice but the 'no tournament' aspect of it keeps me from gettin' it on PC. I have a feeling 2k will try another college hoops game.

11. JFace907

JFace907 Ron F'n Swanson

I'm betting they do too. I think it would be smart of though to not release it until January. February at the latest. I'm predicting around the time of the '13 game lineup.