Colorado - mcyork

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by mcyork, Jul 10, 2009.

1. mcyork

mcyork Walk On

Colorado - mcyork

Offense: balanced
    Defense: multiple

2. BDSDIGITAL

BDSDIGITAL One Time for your Mind

Don't look now but Houston just scored again!

Glad you're not on my schedule (regular season anyway)

How was your vacation?

3. mcyork

mcyork Walk On

Still here... weather actually worked out golf was nice today! Looks like we will leave sunday night and get back into Louisville monday around 9:00 take a 3 hour nap and pick up my game at 12:00

4. mcyork

mcyork Walk On

Offense:Colorado
    Defense:4-3

5. Jman

Jman It's a Flying Circus!

Offense: Will throw the damn ball. Alot. REALLY good at stepping up and buying time for his guys deep, reads man and zone well. Key for anyone against his offense will be finding a way to get pressure on him with your down linemen as he loves 3 and 4 WR sets, will not hesistate to bust out thr 5WR set for an entire drive though. Rushing seems to not be his thing as he can get the yardage in the air, so why worry about running.

Defense: Plays with a DL, LB, or a FS depending on stituations. Does so pretty well, patience is the key with going against his defense since he has PLENTY of athletes out there. Don't get greedy and play within you scheme and you should be ok. Just don't turn the damn ball over since his offense can score in a hurry.

Great SIM player, had an absolutely great game with him.

6. 1ke

1ke D.I.L.L.I.G.A.F.

Offense - Came out and ran the ball very well out of the singleback formation. Very efficient, When throwing, can throw the bal all over the field. Has a fantastic running back and he knows how to use him.

Defense - When I played against him, he used the FS a bunch. He plays both the pass and run very well. He was so good that he made it very very difficult to go to My stud WR the whole game.

7. mcyork

mcyork Walk On

Hey guys this little layoff has let me get into a few different playbooks. I am switching it up to LSU's on offense and staying with the 4-3 on D

8. MaxATX34

MaxATX34 Texas Football

offense: will show you 5 wide if you can get him to 3rd down a couple of times. uses a lot of 3 and 4 wr sets. runs out of the ace/pistol formation as previously stated. I dont think he ran out of the shotgun though. can/will easily pick apart zone coverage.

defense: likes nickel/dime packages. will lay off in coverage if its a passing situation. good at getting into the backfield with user controlled LBs. plays with the safety and LB. more of a contain type defense

all in all he has good stuff. I was able to establish the run, but he came up with big plays on defense and was able to manufacture drives when he really needed them.

9. mcyork

mcyork Walk On

switching it up Notre Dame O
    3-4 defense

10. MurkYa21

MurkYa21 Walk On

Colorado as of Season 5