1. If you haven't seen already, TSO is now powered by Discord! This means that we will eventually be disbanding the embedded chat on the main forum page. Head to this page to learn more on how to integrate your TSO account with discord! https://traditionsportsonline.com/wiki/discord-integration/

Colorado @ Oregon - DC'd in the 4th

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by MurkYa21, Aug 5, 2009.

1. MurkYa21

MurkYa21 Walk On

Colorado @ Oregon - DC'd in the 4th

First off, not trying to be a douche bag, but here is the run down.

1st game...

1st possession of the game. Throws a pass to a receiver (coming back to the ball) on third down and 8...wouldve been tackled, unless mallard wants to make an argument. Either way, we got DC'd right after that.

2nd game...

I kicked off first, pounded the ball on him and ran the clock (used chew clock when I got inside the 30), but my defense is what was tearing him up. I honestly probably sacked him about 15 times. He was finally able to score sometime in the third, mainly because I wasnt trying to risk anything by bringing the blitz. He would score again off a fumble return for TD. I then scored moments later on a pass to the flats that he blitz pretty much everyone on.

After that, I kicked off and hit stuck his guy, forcing him to fumble. It was scooped up and returned for a TD. This game is DONE! There is no way he was getting back in this.

edit: after he returned the fumble for a TD, he decided to onside kick even though there was about 5 to 6 minutes left and he was down 8. There was plenty to bitch about, but I've seen worse. Also, it is a lot easier NOT to bitch when Im winning.

point of DC: 4th Q - 5:17, Oregon ball, CU 37 Oreg 15

I am requesting, with everyone's permission, for Oregon to be set on auto pilot, and let me play the game tomorrow.

Also, I recorded video of the entire incident, there are three of them. - http://www.justin.tv/clip/71e6329baf0734f0 You can find the others on the side bar.

2. Shaun Mason

Shaun Mason Somebody you used to know.

Featured Threads:
    Any opposition Mallard?

3. Pryor 2

Pryor 2 Guest

eh onside kick with 5-6 minutes left down 8 I can kinda understand cause you never know if you will see the ball again with chew clock. BUt murk I do agree with you about putting him on autp pilot. You got some revenge on Oregon from our battle last year haha. I believe I play you last week of the season good luck till then murk.

4. Mallard Muscle

Mallard Muscle Blue Chip Prospect

That's fine with me.

5. Shaun Mason

Featured Threads:
    It shall be so.

6. Basis4aDay56

Basis4aDay56 Walk On

People, please scroll up and sign the petition in the locker room section! This is killing online dynasty!

7. MurkYa21

MurkYa21 Walk On

Who are you referring to about the signing of petition?

btw, I was not using chew clock all game...I used it every once in a while though...pretty often, but not the whole game letting it run to 1 second..thats just stupid

8. Shaun Mason

Featured Threads:
    He is talking about the disconnect, not the chew clock.

9. MurkYa21

MurkYa21 Walk On

I was asking Basis about the petition..

and in general talking about the chew clock..

what petition? Have I done this?

10. GoGators

GoGators GT: KSherm

basis started a petition thread to get EA to fix the disco problem. There's a thread in the locker room i believe.

11. MurkYa21

MurkYa21 Walk On

oooh gotcha

thanks

12. Shaun Mason

Featured Threads:
    I set Mallard to Auto, go ahead and play the CPU.