Colorado Presser

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by Diddy81, Nov 18, 2009.

1. Diddy81

Diddy81 Walk On

Colorado Presser

[​IMG]

Your team is having a great season. Are you guys getting the respect you deserve?

Who are your leaders on this team ?

A huge game with Nebraska should decide the Big 12 North champ. Did you expect to be in this position and what will it take to beat the favorite?

2. cadepetty247

cadepetty247 Walk On

Your team is having a great season. Are you guys getting the respect you deserve?

Well, I wouldn't say we aren't getting respect, but we haven't earned any respect as of yet. Yea, we have 2 losses and yea we played 2 ranked teams very close games. But its all about winning the big game and we will earn some respect if we can do that this week against Nebraska.

Who are your leaders on this team ?
    There are several leaders of this team. Nick Kasa our defensive end is the defensive unit leader because he continues to make plays. Our offensive leader would have to be Darnell Scott, he is the heart of this Buffalo team.

A huge game with Nebraska should decide the Big 12 North champ. Did you expect to be in this position and what will it take to beat the favorite?

I think we have a great team and have played with Oklahoma & California this year who are both ranked in the top 25 at the time. Its not a suprise to how well my team has played, but it is suprising to be playing for a chance a bcs games.

In a game like this to win, you must control clock and score when you have the oppurtunity. If we can do that we will win. Our kicking game hasn't been the best this year, so if we get in the redzone we need to punch it in.

3. Diddy81

Diddy81 Walk On

You hold your own destiny in the game vs. Nebraska, is Colorado ready to be a constant force in the big 12 north?