Colorado State Rams | S6 Recruiting Tracker

Discussion in 'Legendary Veterans' started by IrishBearcat, Apr 14, 2011.

1. IrishBearcat

IrishBearcat tFC OD Commissioner

SEASON 6 CSU COMMITMENTS

[​IMG]

:4stars:Adam Sanders | (#DE)
    Career Projection: IMPACT PLAYER
    Analysis: It's always tough to find big-time play-makers when recruiting hybrid DEs who can rush the pass and stop the run. DE Adam Sanders has a very nice individual skill-set that set him up to become a 3-4 year starter for the Rams. He has good size (232 lbs) and height (6'3) for a DE. He's got pretty good speed (C+ SPD) and elite strength (B STR). He's ability to stop the run is very solid as he does a great job of pursuing defenders (C PUR) and forming up and making the tackle (C+ TKL). He's a prospect that has the potential to come up with a lot of sacks with his ability to shed blocks (B BLK SHD) and and swim around blockers (B- PWM) to create havoc for QBs.
    Predicted Rating: 73 Overall

:4stars:Joel Cleveland | ESPNU150 (#4 SS)
    Career Projection: ALL-AMERICAN
    Analysis: A great prospect for the secondary projects to play at the collegiate level at strong safety. He doesn't have blazing speed (C SPD) but Joel Cleveland is quick enough and also has great acceleration (B ACC). Cleveland is a hard hitting strong safety (B HPW) and has great strength for a defensive back (C+ STR). The safety is able to cover a lot of ground quickly and blanket receivers (C+ MCV, B+ ZCV, C+ PRS) and has great hands (B- CTH) that will help him create defensive turnovers when errant passes are thrown his way. SS Cleveland also has great height (6'1) and has great size for such a young age (190 lbs).
    Predicted Rating: 77 Overall

** UPDATED AS OF WEEK 7 **

2. IrishBearcat

3. Oshiomogho

Oshiomogho Donnie Darko

Sanders is a solid DT IMO but wouldnt fit my system at DE. I feel 73 is a tad overshot but I cant see accel. Hes solid though for an early lock up

4. IrishBearcat