Colorado vs Oklahoma

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by DrunkenSoldier, Mar 29, 2011.

1. DrunkenSoldier

DrunkenSoldier Luck Of The Irish

evenings are best for me after 9pm est.

2. justadude

justadude Walk On

Hi,

9 PM est is 3 AM for me. I can swing that on Friday, but not earlier.I work very early tomorrow so tonight is not possible.

Given my experience with Notre Dame I will have a slim chance to win if I play mistake free and do not get behind early. If it is in the best interest of the league it would be alright if you played the CPU.

If it is possible for you to play earlier (6PM est on Thursday) or it is okay if we wait until Friday I would welcome the chance to play.

3. DrunkenSoldier

Damn, its going to be tough. I wouldnt play CPU, if anything we'll just sim it, that'll make it a little fairer. Ill see what i can do for Thursday, maybe ill skip out on work a little early, ill let u know tonight

4. DrunkenSoldier

im probably not going to make it home that early, looks like we'll probably have to sim our game.

5. justadude

justadude Walk On

Hi,

well, we still have a chance to play. I can be available at 9 pm est both Friday and Saturday. Maybe we can work something out before the next scheduled advance.

6. Archie Griffin

Archie Griffin Walk On

It's almost 2am Sunday morning. I'm assuming this one isn't going to get played. I am simming now.

7. DrunkenSoldier

Time difference was too much, we couldnt seem to get together