Colorado vs Texas

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by hornfaninbama, Dec 3, 2009.

1. hornfaninbama

hornfaninbama GT: BulgyTexas

Colorado vs Texas

I was on earlier tonight and saw you but my GF is coming over in about 20 minutes, so I won't be back on til midnight or so. If you are still on we can get the game played.

2. hornfaninbama

Sorry shmeezil, she didn't leave til this morning. I am at work now, but should be home by 1 central. I have dinner plans this evening, and some hijinks after that, but I might be able to get to it tonight late (Midnite or later). Otherwise, we can get it done tomorrow morning, if that's not too late for the advance, I have the Bama game early in the afternoon and Texas at 7, but before Bama or between the 2 games would be fine.

I know I saw a message about a hard advance for tonight at 9pm, but I think that was before we had all the commish changes. Just drop me a line here or on XBL.

3. Shmeezil

Shmeezil Walk On

What's up, man? I think we have til Sunday to get this game in, but I'm a little confused with what's going on with the commissioner. Anyways, I definitely want to watch those same two games on Saturday so we can play somewhere in between.

4. hornfaninbama

That sounds good. I'll hit you up on XBL after the Bama game.

5. hornfaninbama

Great Game Shmeezil. You should have won. I hope we don't meet in the Big XII title game.

6. Shmeezil

Shmeezil Walk On

Your D is mean, dude! User big hits left and right! I played my next game after we got done and lost to Kansas. 2 more fumbles lost! That might have blown my chance at the Big XII North. I can't believe it! Have you seen the movie "The Program"? They make the running back hold onto a football at all times, even during class. My boys are gonna start doing that.

Anyway, great game. See you in Houston!
    (That's right, Dakota, you better come into Boulder ready for a battle!)

7. Huronia8

Huronia8 Walk On

Big 12 is gonna be a brawl til the end this season

8. Shmeezil

Shmeezil Walk On

Since I dropped a gimme to the CPU I'm lookin' to steal a user game. Yeah, that means you, Huronia! Haha. You're right, though. Big XII is gonna be a battle. Should be fun.

9. dakota7

dakota7 Former Blue Chip Recruit

Look out for the Blackshirts.........they're coming!!

10. Shmeezil

Shmeezil Walk On

Oooooohhhh I can't wait for the "Blackshirts"! That boy Washington better take some extra strength Tylenol before he hits Folsom Field!

11. hornfaninbama

The Big XII is looking tough. I didn't expect to get such a close game from CU but man Shmeezil had me sweating it out. It was 20-7 with under 2 to go and I couldn't let up til about 15 seconds were left.