1. If you haven't seen already, TSO is now powered by Discord! This means that we will eventually be disbanding the embedded chat on the main forum page. Head to this page to learn more on how to integrate your TSO account with discord! https://traditionsportsonline.com/wiki/discord-integration/

Coloroado and Maryland

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by Bamaboiking, Jul 17, 2010.

1. Bamaboiking

Bamaboiking Walk On

Coloroado and Maryland

GOnna wish you good luck, lol did a recruiting practice dynasty and yea its hard this yea. the CPU dosent play around. I found out if you want someone you gotta pull out all the stops and this is with a 5* team. I would of switched team but GL to you two :p

2. TRudethaDude

TRudethaDude Walk On

I don't know how exactly this recruiting will work out for me, but im used to recruiting with San Jose St. every year so using Colorado is an upgrade off top. I guess only time will truely tell.

3. Iron Mickey

Iron Mickey I'd take her out for some casadias

it's tought. but you can bring in quality guys. I got a dynasty going on with Minnesota on the side (3-Star Program) and already got some good 3-star signings a few weeks into the season. Plus I have 3-4 quality 4-star guys that i am in their top three choices.

you dont always have to recruit/sign 5-stars to have a good/successful program. I didnt get many with Tech in '10.

4. GSUtiger

GSUtiger GEAUX TIGERS!!

it's tough has hell i have been playing around with it in my offline dynasty getting use to it. i think i can pull in some good undar the radar guys my first year

5. MisterTIDE51

MisterTIDE51 Walk On

I havn't got anybody to commit yet but I can say that I like the recruiting better