Colts coach called back to work...

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by bambam, Sep 11, 2009.

1. bambam

bambam Walk On

Colts coach called back to work...

I was informed I am heading back to work. GM called me and said we cannot be profitable w/o you...lol. Anyway, heading back to Michigan. As far as I know the plant will be closing November 25th for retooling which will take a year or so. I will be working 4-10s (5pm-330am est). I am heading up this Monday and will get an idea of my accomidations. With a roommate in our extended stay, I an going to bring up my LCD and PS3 (probably next week), since internet will be free.

2. hoytpower

hoytpower Walk On

Good to hear Bam Bam. See if they have an opening for the lazy ass pumpkin head.

3. Mags

Mags Former MEGA PC Commish

Great news man.

4. Stykman

Stykman RC & MEGA Historian

Yea Bam, Good News at least for now, works better than bad news. Have a safe trip up there.

5. Mags

Mags Former MEGA PC Commish

Bam will be good to go guys. I talked to him last night and we have an arrangement for his team that'll allow him to play at least 1/2 of his games until the work thing is resolved. He'll be up and running shortly.

6. bambam

bambam Walk On

Appreciate Mags allowing me able to play my weekend games when i am home. My WiFi is weak in my room. Just good enough for pc online. Ready to roll though.