Colts Finish What they Started

Discussion in 'Game Summaries & Team News' started by cry_havoc, Jan 24, 2013.

1. cry_havoc

cry_havoc Walk On

INDY COLTS
    2014 SUPER BOWL CHAMPS!!!
    [​IMG]
    Robert Mathis gets his 2nd SB ring.
    [​IMG]
    Young Andrew Luck only 3 years in the league has just led his troops to a Super Bowl victory.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG] 42 - 20 [​IMG]
    The story all week was how familiar these two teams were with one another. Both teams like to pound the ball as well as play hard nosed defense. Throughout the playoffs the Bears have nearly rushed for over 150yds a game by the legs of Matt Forte. The Bears came into this game winning 3 impressive games to some of the toughest teams the 12th Man has to offer. They been qoute on qoute "road warriors" throughout and plan to keep up the heat. On the other side, the Colts have a little of there own running game. The Colts base there run off the pass and base there pass off the run which makes them tough to defend at times. The hard nosed running of Delone Carter has paved the way for most of the year but rookie Emmanuel Humphreys has proven himself to be a big game guy. Today, he proved himself.

Super Bowl 49 started off with the Colts taking the opening kick. Luck went to what has gotten them to this point, as he kept a balanced approach. Pound, pound, pass...once moving the ball past midfield Luck opened up with another pass to speedy WR Hilton who took it for 43yds over the middle to put them up early.

The Bears first possession faired well as they grinded out yardage but would freeze up inside the 20 settling for a fg. The Colts would take the ball back and continue there success of moving the ball. This time around they would show a 3 WR set and Humphreys would take a sweep to the right into the endzone to go up 14 - 3. The Colts would stone the Bears offense and force them to punt. Quickly the Colts attacked once again, as Luck came out swinging. The Bears brought heat and Luck hit Gettis on a deep pass to the left, made a move and went 80yds pay dirt. Colts would go up 21 - 3. Hanging in there, the Bears would stay alive as they ground out a long drive and punched it in on a 3rd and goal pass to Ford crossing over the middle. 21 - 10 at the half.

Bears took the rock opening the second half and just couldnt get much going. Cutler had several miscues with his targets and put them in a tough hole. After a couple of punts between both teams and a fg mixed in by the Bears, the Colts got the ball back and Humphrys opened it up. The Bears defense stacked 8 in the box and Humphrys split left up the gut, broke 2 tackles and went the distance 53yds to give Indy some comfort and stun the Bears sideline.

Looking like the game was out of reach an odd miscue by Luck resulted in a fumble and a TD for the Bears defense to keep there hopes alive. 28 - 20 Colts.

Wasting no time the Colts continued to attack. Fleener sealed the game as the Colts were up by a score in the early 4th. Colts converted on a 3rd down and continue to drive. Luck saw Michael Huff creep up from his safety spot and capitalized as he hit Fleener up the seam to put the Colts up by 2 scores. In an attempt to come back, on the next possession Antoine Bethea layed out Forte and picked up his own fumble for the score which sealed the fate of the Bears.

[​IMG]
    The Bears couldnt get a run game going at all nor much rythmn. A team whos averaged well over 150yds throughout the playoffs was only held to 49yds on the day. That put Cutler and his Bears in a tough spot as they became 1 dimensional. Colts showed Cutler everything as they rattled him all game.

The Colts success once again leaned on the arm of Andrew Luck who threw for 276yds and 3tds with an early pick. The back breaker was Rookie Emmanuel Humphrey who ran wild taking 7 carries for a whopping 110yds and 2 tds.

Awesome game ZO.

BRING ON THE OFFSEASON BITCHES!!!

• Like Like x 4
  2. thafuture3886

thafuture3886 Power Rankings Analyst

congrats James!

• Like Like x 1
  3. CHUNKNESS

CHUNKNESS Commissioner Quality Simulation Football

congrats on the SB win James.

• Like Like x 1
  4. Michael Overman

Michael Overman Walk On

Congrats on the W

• Like Like x 1
  5. thoov08

thoov08 Walk On

Nice win man. I'm coming for you next season!

• Like Like x 1
  6. redlishus

redlishus PMFL Staff - El Guesser

Congrats

• Like Like x 1
  7. coachmimz20

coachmimz20 Walk On

James, youre over rated... ;)

• Like Like x 2
  8. cry_havoc

cry_havoc Walk On

You
    You would....hold on one sec. Wait...what?

Sorry, my 1st class stuardist just informed me that I have to settle for the Pork Tenderloin...I was shooting for the Filet Mignon.

Front office of the SB Champion Indy Colts are headed to Bora Bora for the week.

We've hired Rex Ryan(for the week) to make personnel decisions....whoa whoa. Just kidding lol.

[​IMG]

9. LtJustice

LtJustice QSF Commissioner

Congrats again James!

• Like Like x 1
  10. javy0472

javy0472 Walk On

congrats...well deserved

• Like Like x 1
  11. ferocious

ferocious Bring it

Game videos recap and highlites coming tonight, sorry it has taking me so long but as I had explained earlier this was my first time using and creating highlites. Didnt know youtube had a max of 15min per video. Had I known this before I started editing I would of been done a long time ago. Transferring and editing was from the software of my device was easy. Even the transfer to you tube would of been easy but like stated above didnt know about a 15min video thing. But anyways, Im done. Didnt put any text on the videos as I wanted to post the videos as fast as I can, but will continue to get better at it and hopefully bring videos up to Doug's standards lol.

12. LtJustice

LtJustice QSF Commissioner

Can't wait Zo, but for future reference; it is possible to upload longer than 15min, you just need your limit increased. Details here: Upload Videos Longer Than 15 Mins

13. ferocious

ferocious Bring it

Aww, thanx Jim. Good to know. Im actually going to do this right now. Appreciated the help. Thnx

• Like Like x 1
  14. CHUNKNESS

That, or you can break the video into halves or quarters to decrease the size and just upload as parts.

15. ferocious

ferocious Bring it

Yeah thats how Im gonna end up putting it out this time, and do the video encrease for the following seasons.

• Like Like x 1
  16. ferocious

ferocious Bring it

Ok so here they are, some are long and even have me calling the plays. But after getting a little frustrated and not very familiar with my software, I decided to just leave them alone so I can post them pretty soon. Otherwise you would be getting these next Madden release lol. So here we go:

• Like Like x 4
  17. cry_havoc

cry_havoc Walk On

Thank you for not showing that bonehead glitz/fumble that Luck pulled in the 3rd. I couldnt bare seeing that again lol

• Like Like x 1
  18. ferocious

ferocious Bring it

Spoke too soon James lmao, was saving it just for you...

• Like Like x 1
  19. cry_havoc

cry_havoc Walk On

Bahahahahahhaha too funny. It was my first attempt of a screen all game. On top of that I tried to just roll out and throw it away but he tucked it and his throw away was delayed, into the hands of your defender. Completely weird.

• Like Like x 1
  20. CHUNKNESS

you dropped back 15 yards and attempted to throw off your back foot while sprinting away from a wall of defenders. what did you think would happen? luck may be good, but he isn't that good. ;)

• Like Like x 1
  21. cry_havoc

cry_havoc Walk On

i thought his 80+ spd would at least give me a chance to get away and throw the damn ball out of bounds...i failed hahah