1. If you haven't seen already, TSO is now powered by Discord! This means that we will eventually be disbanding the embedded chat on the main forum page. Head to this page to learn more on how to integrate your TSO account with discord! https://traditionsportsonline.com/wiki/discord-integration/

Colts Player Availability?

Discussion in 'Team Management' started by Freakskull, Oct 2, 2014.

1. Freakskull

Freakskull Lobsters are mermaids to scorpions.

Captainmorgan41 is TE Dwyane Allen still on the trade block? My recent injury to Heath Miller makes me consider a trade for another TE. I would be leaning heavy on draft picks vs. players, as my squad is logically laid out. Let me know what you think.

2. RFF

RFF Walk On

Fauria & Finley are both on the block for me if you need a TE. Looking to deal 1 of the 2, asking price wouldn't be high.

3. Freakskull

I'm glad you wrote, and I am considering both. Just a heads up, I couldn't view Fauria on the madden site, is he on the trade block in game?

4. RFF

RFF Walk On

May not be, but I'll add him tonight. In the meantime just PM me and we can chat further if you want to know any stats. I had that same frustration earlier today, can't see opposing player cards on the website unless they're on the trade block in-game...

5. Mozaaik

Mozaaik Walk On

Not to hijack, but I would be willing to deal Cameron.

6. Freakskull

Great, let me do a little research, and I'll get busy !

7. Freakskull

I think I am a little to scared to loose too many players to retirement to deal anyone just yet. Appreciate your time. If I find a way, I'll let you know asap