1. If you haven't seen already, TSO is now powered by Discord! This means that we will eventually be disbanding the embedded chat on the main forum page. Head to this page to learn more on how to integrate your TSO account with discord! https://traditionsportsonline.com/wiki/discord-integration/

Colts Stampede to 13-0

Discussion in 'Game Summaries & Team News' started by cry_havoc, Mar 16, 2013.

1. cry_havoc

cry_havoc Walk On

[​IMG]
    Just another day at the ball park for Andrew Luck and TY Hilton.
    [​IMG]
    Demarco Murray had a stellar day on the ground.
    [​IMG] 59 - 24 [​IMG]
    The Colts came cruising into week 14 riding a league leading 12 game win streak and staying the lone undefeated team to date. Last week they edged a tough Eagles squad and this week they would run into a hot Charger team lead by rookie Pooh Carlson. This game was predicted to be a shootout but in the end the gunslinger himself dismantled his opponent. Andrew Luck carried his Colts on his back and played a near perfect game throwing 10/14 for 276yds and 4tds. Also, Demarco Murray pumped out 137yds on the ground with 2 tds to help keep the Chargers on there heels all day. The Colts now run into there last 2 division games...never a push over to say the least. First up is the stingy Titans who will come to Indy and try split the series matchup.
    GG Daryl

• Like Like x 2
  2. TwoTONS04

TwoTONS04 Walk On

Second game was definetly a different ballgame from the first one. Damn disconnects!

Hopefully I get another chance

3. cry_havoc

cry_havoc Walk On

We shall see, I wouldnt doubt it. Youve got a solid squad... and i saw ya short a couple of guys. I can see a playoff run in ya.

Best of luck the rest of the way