1. If you haven't seen already, TSO is now powered by Discord! This means that we will eventually be disbanding the embedded chat on the main forum page. Head to this page to learn more on how to integrate your TSO account with discord! https://traditionsportsonline.com/wiki/discord-integration/

Colts @ Texans week 1

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by biggcoug65, Sep 14, 2011.

1. biggcoug65

biggcoug65 49er for Life

cp0990 I heard that you are going to play as the Texans in this CPU v CPU game...if that is true, I would be happy to fill in as the Colts. I have a game scheduled for tomorrow, Thursday, already, and can't really play Friday because I coach high school football, but I have free time available Saturday or Sunday after the Niners game. You can check my free times on my week 1 Falcons @ Bears post. If you aren't filling in, then my bad....

2. cp0990

cp0990 Walk On

i havent heard that i am filling in..im new and dont know much whats going on so i may be suppose too im not sure..but i would be glad to fill in and play no problem

3. HAL9100

HAL9100 TSO's Resident Antagonist

Featured Threads:
    Unless I'm missing something, the Texans have an owner...

Jeff Ruark

4. Big D

Big D Walk On

Jeff Ruark
    biggcoug65

I apologize I told Coug that it was cp0990. . .in any case Coug is willing to sub here if you have a chance. I apologize I got my PM's mixed up.

5. cp0990

cp0990 Walk On

i kinda thought that as well...

6. biggcoug65

biggcoug65 49er for Life

I figured I should put this here since we talked about the schedule in a PM...

Saturday, 4pm eastern, 1pm pacific is when we plan on playing.