1. If you haven't seen already, TSO is now powered by Discord! This means that we will eventually be disbanding the embedded chat on the main forum page. Head to this page to learn more on how to integrate your TSO account with discord! https://traditionsportsonline.com/wiki/discord-integration/

Colts vs Dolphins

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by I-ROD, Sep 26, 2009.

1. I-ROD

I-ROD Walk On

Colts vs Dolphins

Bambam, I can play tonight after 730pm, tomorrow early as 8am till 1030am than any time after 5pm. Let me know, text me as well 908-240-1842

2. bambam

bambam Walk On

Sorry bud, just got on. I have been coaching at softball games all day. I am saying tomorrow morning maybe best. Could you start at 10am est? I am leaving and will check back tonight, whcih maybe 2am...party tonight YES!

3. I-ROD

I-ROD Walk On

I'll be online at 10am est..

4. bambam

bambam Walk On

well i got on at 1015 (sry lil delay) and downloading the patch. 10% done and 30mins to go...geeez. Anyway, this is going to take to long obviously if you wanna be started by 1030. you said after 5pm, i could do that. the colts play tonight so if you wanted to start at 5. I am going to movie with family around 130. i will take your cell # if for some reason wife derails my plans. lol

5. I-ROD

I-ROD Walk On

Ok, text me when u can play this afternoon after 330pm I'm free..