Colts vs Panthers Preview (The Unspoken Rivalry)

Discussion in '4th and Long' started by DaGap25, Mar 6, 2013.

1. DaGap25

DaGap25 Walk On

The Indianapolis Colts and The Carolina Panthers are both proven football teams after last years unexpected playoff runs. Both teams and their coaches would tell you they had excellent off seasons. The Panthers had arguably a top 5 draft, while Indy had one of the best free agency periods in recent history.
    But those arent the only things these teams have in common. They both have young talented coaches coming from the same home town (Omaha,Ne) heck they even come from the South Side of Omaha and both attended High School together. Even went to the University of Nebraska and both worked hard on becoming the better coach.

Coach Miskimins (left) Coach Grzebielski (right )
    ZomboDroid06032013012049-1.jpg

The game it self looks to be a great matchup that should have plenty of excitement. Both teams are both coming off Week 1 wins . Colts defeated the Texans in a hard faught battle as the Panthers took down coachless Jaguars squad. Look for this to be a hard faught close battle

We ask Coach Grzebielski about this up coming battle with child hood rival Miskimins, " I always expect to us to compete hard against eachother its never easy, but with that being said we wont lose not to him or that team he doesn't have a chance " When asked why he is so confident going into this one Coach Grzebielski said, " its simple, he cant touch this " coach then went on to even predict a score for us " alot to a little " is what he said as he walked off the practice field.

Last edited: Mar 6, 2013
    • Like Like x 2
  2. DaGap25

DaGap25 Walk On

3. XWarriorMonk

XWarriorMonk Walk On

Where do y'all live in Nebraska , my dad lives in Lincoln I play golf up there from time to time.

4. DaGap25

DaGap25 Walk On

We live in Omaha. But were in Lincoln every football Saturday.

5. XWarriorMonk

XWarriorMonk Walk On

Yea I know how you husker fans are

• Like Like x 1