Columbia v Dartmouth

Discussion in 'The Dirty Dozen' started by IrishBearcat, Aug 8, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. IrishBearcat

IrishBearcat tFC OD Commissioner

Steamer43

I have had an EXTREMELY rough day. I wanted to fall asleep after I got back from work but was holding up both leagues. Got destroyed by the CPU 31-51 in the other league after throwing 9 picks and then kicked off against fuzzy.

There were 5 possessions the entire game:

Drive 1: I throw a pick
    Drive 2: Fuzzy misses a FG
    Drive 3: I fumble
    Drive 4: Fuzzy score
    Drive 5: I get down to the 2 yard line

On 2nd and 1 and 3rd and 1 from the 2 yard line he run committed middle, then run committed left. I paused and informed him it is banned, (which it is), and to jump offsides to fix it. He would not do so. I waited 20 minutes. I have texts if you need dialogue.

It should have been a 7-7 ball game. I would bet a lot of $$$ that it was still in the first. If it wasn't, then it was very early in the second.

With the score being essentially tied and him breaking a rule twice which made a difference in points, I'd really like a shot to replay him. I have not seen one other person run commit, and I'm 99.99% sure it is banned.

I will fully accept whatever you decide, but do think a replay is the fairest option. I am so tired I can barely type this. If you make a decision, could you please call my cell phone to wake me up. I won't answer, but will be passed out and most likely sleep through a text.

Thank you.

Last edited: Aug 8, 2012
  2. Full Moon Fever

Full Moon Fever Champion of Standards

Link?

huh?

3. Jmustang1968

Jmustang1968 Walk On

How many times are you going to make the same thread dude? Take it to PMs and the proper channels. This BS is wearing thin.

• Like Like x 1
  4. IrishBearcat

IrishBearcat tFC OD Commissioner

The other thread got deleted so I was just leaving my piece before I go to sleep.

I didn't know this had to be solved in PMs. Delete it if you'd like, I've PMed the same convo to the parties involved.

5. Full Moon Fever

Full Moon Fever Champion of Standards

Staff holding us down again.

• Like Like x 2
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.