C'om Guys!!!

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by scared46, Sep 24, 2010.

1. scared46

scared46 Walk On

C'om Guys!!!

If you want to stay in this league you MUST be active!!! It has been almost 4 days since we advanced and there is yet none to little communication in the scheduling tread. I know Madden is just a game and we all have lives but, it doesn't take but a minute or two to READ the forums and let your opponent know whats up. It is also a requirement as a member. Now the weekend is coming and some of us have not yet heard anything on the scheduling tread. This is just uncalled for.

2. nrg_qbz-_-

nrg_qbz-_- Walk On

I'm not going to lie, I'm a little exasperated at this point. I got a Week 1 sim loss because all I wanted to know was whether I was going to be able to switch to a different team or not. And if so, should I even play my game that week. Honestly, I still don't think I received an answer for that week.

Second week was my first user game, very competitive and fun.

Third week, my opponent doesn't show up to play on the day he agreed on. I sent him a PM with my phone number to txt me to get the game started whenever he gets on. Nothing. I don't think I even bothered to check if my team won or not for the sim.

Fourth week, my opponent is on a business trip (not his fault) and can't play until Sunday evening. Unless our window of opportunity matches up, we probably can't play this game either since I am gone after a certain time this Sunday evening.

That's probably 3 out of my 4 games being simmed. Hard to get into the league when I can't even play a game.

3. scared46

scared46 Walk On

If the game is scheduled and a no show and you haven't hurd anything from him let your Rep know so he can take care of it. Imo, anyone should be able to play the cpu that that situation.