Come on Man, the NFL screwing the Buccaneers

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by gatornation0620, Nov 16, 2009.

1. gatornation0620

gatornation0620 Will the Bucs go 0-16?

Come on Man, the NFL screwing the Buccaneers

I had to vent again today, did you see the refs call on the Bucs today, that was absolutely ridiculous.

A blind man could see that he was down by contact and had possession of the ball..

2. mustang20241

mustang20241 Walk On

LOL i'm a dolphins fan and I agreed at the time. Most of the time they are going to go the other way.

Only reason behind the call was that the receiver caught it at first but then proceeded to bobble it as he went to the ground and did not reposses it and it bounced off his chest into taylors arms. NFL defines a catch by possessing the ball all the way through.

If it was a called catch then it would of stood as a catch.

We got the lucky end for once. I enjoy looking at Sharpers fumble/touchback in the Saints/Dolphins game that is a spread in SI magazine that was called a TD. 8-1 Saints. Sorry Bucs.

3. gatornation0620

4. gatornation0620

his ass is down, his elbow is down and the ball is in his hand with his finger on the point...COME ON MAN

5. Bluebean

Bluebean Kansas City Chiefs

Go Saints. Beat the Bucs!

6. Winuvas

Winuvas OMFL Jets

As a Saints fan, their performance the last 4 weeks is aggravating. I think the Bucs, IF they play the way they have the last two weeks, will beat the Saints.

Yup. The Bucs can beat the Saints IF they play like they did last week and the week before against the Packers. I hope that the Saints DO lose. I would rather see them lose a game and get their...stuff...in order and wake up and realize that they are playing like crap and get back on the kind of roll they were on to start the season than see them go undefeated in the regular season and lose their entry playoff game. Which, if they DO go undefeated, they WILL get beat in their opening playoff game, even at home, and I don't care who it is.

Go Bucs. Wake up the Saints!

7. sammymitchell25

sammymitchell25 Walk On

there is no way the bucsbeat the saints, sorry gator just not gonna happen, i dont car how good they play. taht game will b over at halftime.

8. sammymitchell25

sammymitchell25 Walk On

but tha WAS a catch, no question

9. Winuvas

Winuvas OMFL Jets

Actually I said that the Bucs would win Sammy. But to be fair, I can say that if Josh Freeman plays like he has been the last three weeks for the Bucs, and if the defense does not show up for the Saints, the Bucs can stun the Saints, being a division game and all.

If both teams show up, the Saints win, though.

10. sammymitchell25

sammymitchell25 Walk On

anything can happen, i bet big on the eagles vs oakland!!!