Coming soon to After Midnight !

Discussion in 'After Midnight' started by Danthraxxx, Jul 28, 2011.

1. Danthraxxx

Danthraxxx Walk On

Coming soon to the After Midnight threads will be the BS report, hosted by Danthraxxx !

Do not adjust your laptop or smartphone, this is the BS report, not to be confused with the BCS report.

In this monthly ( game calendar, not real life calendar ) report I will bring to you the top BS story of the month, and hopeful a BS play of the month as well. I will be looking for PM with a story of some BS that occurred during a game, or one the recruiting trail , or any type off NCAA issue that occurs in After Midnight.

As a disclaimer , which I don't think is necessary but I will provide anyway for clarity this is not a bash session on EA, or our OD members , this will hopefully be a lighthearted thread that allows us to have a few laughs and maybe a decent blooper real. I think we all love this game and this OD, but I think we also have some times where something happens that sends us into profanity laced tirades. Now those tirades have a fun home [​IMG]

AS of now it is week 11, first week of November so I hope to have some PM's and or highlights referred to me by week 13 so I can post in week 14.

• Like Like x 2