Coming soon to After Midnight !

Discussion in 'After Midnight' started by Danthraxxx, Jul 28, 2011.

1. Danthraxxx

Danthraxxx Walk On

Mar 17, 2011
    Coming soon to the After Midnight threads will be the BS report, hosted by Danthraxxx !

Do not adjust your laptop or smartphone, this is the BS report, not to be confused with the BCS report.

In this monthly ( game calendar, not real life calendar ) report I will bring to you the top BS story of the month, and hopeful a BS play of the month as well. I will be looking for PM with a story of some BS that occurred during a game, or one the recruiting trail , or any type off NCAA issue that occurs in After Midnight.

As a disclaimer , which I don't think is necessary but I will provide anyway for clarity this is not a bash session on EA, or our OD members , this will hopefully be a lighthearted thread that allows us to have a few laughs and maybe a decent blooper real. I think we all love this game and this OD, but I think we also have some times where something happens that sends us into profanity laced tirades. Now those tirades have a fun home [​IMG]

AS of now it is week 11, first week of November so I hope to have some PM's and or highlights referred to me by week 13 so I can post in week 14.
    • Like Like x 2